I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I told my non-UConn fan buddies in December that I’ve seen 4 Natty teams and this one had the talent. I don’t know WTF happened in January, but glad it happened because it hardened them.

Title #5. Like I told my daughter at Gample, time to break !

Reaction Score
When Geno recognized the Men's team as a title contender after playing in Portland Oregon, it was time to take notice.

Give Benedict and even Susan Herbst the highest credit for orchestrating the move back to the Big East and putting Basketball back in the drivers seat. The hire of Dan Hurley, beating out Pittsburgh was more than pivotal - he was and is the man. Ironically the only dings received this season was in the BE, but it prepared them well to stomp on each and every non-conference opponent with absolute abandon.

When's the parade?

Reaction Score
It’s a beautiful night to be a Husky. Love this team. Love this coach. Love this run.

All the BS our school and program has gone through the last decade with conference realignment, coaching issues, and whatever else…well we came out the other side.

Couldn’t be more proud of this program.

Reaction Score
20230403_234611.jpg

Reaction Score
Shout out to @OkaForPrez for hopping on the train early. That's a fun thread to look back on, both the original posts and the mid January slide posts

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
NEVER thought we would win as many NC's as Dook. What a great feeling!!!
BS. We aren't going to tie Puke. We are going to beat that number as well as UNC by the end of this decade or sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom