I Feel Bad for Maryland | The Boneyard

I Feel Bad for Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm with you, but the time of your recent posts make me feel like your trolling us.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm with you, but the time of your recent posts make me feel like your trolling us.

Even if he's trolling, I still agree with his statement... ;)

Reaction Score
I don't mean this in a negative light at all......in fact I find it admirable......but the ability by some to just ignore the painfully obvious is remarkable.

I will gladly eat a plate of crow once Spackler passes it down, but I don't see......you know what, nevermind. Carry on guys.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I don't mean this in a negative light at all......in fact I find it admirable......but the ability by some to just ignore the painfully obvious is remarkable.

I will gladly eat a plate of crow once Spackler passes it down, but I don't see......you know what, nevermind. Carry on guys.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...the secret is "whiskey"...

Reaction Score
Whisky is a good choice, however, I moved on to Moonshine. After the Towson game I needed to get knocked on my ass and passed out. I hoped it would all just go away and never happened.

Reaction Score
Yeah it's time to stop all the fire PP and GDL stuff and get pumped for the game. Cheer the kids who decided to come here, honor their commitment, and undoubtedly work very hard, both on the field and in class.

Go Huskies. I am there just like I have been since Indiana!!!!

Reaction Score
My hope is, somewhere very early in the game, someone for MD gets de-cleated. I don't want him injured, but I want him to be the next RGIII statement maker.

Then I want the entire sideline to erupt and go spastic. Then the stands get electric and then...wash, rinse, repeat. :cool:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My hope is, somewhere very early in the game, someone for MD gets de-cleated.

That would be great, hopefully without getting called for a penalty.

Reaction Score

The only thing obvious is we are winning the game, beating up their mascot and taking their cheerleaders out to dinner afterward.

Reaction Score
My hope is, somewhere very early in the game, someone for MD gets de-cleated. I don't want him injured, but I want him to be the next RGIII statement maker.

Then I want the entire sideline to erupt and go spastic. Then the stands get electric and then...wash, rinse, repeat. :cool:

I agree 110%. We need a big play early, whether it's a big hit, turnover for a score, return a kick, or a long TD. I think if we get something big early, this game is very winnable.

Reaction Score
The only thing obvious is we are winning the game, beating up their mascot and taking their cheerleaders out to dinner afterward.

I reserve judgement pending someone posting a good shot of the Terd cheerleader squad.

Reaction Score
I reserve judgement pending someone posting a good shot of the Terd cheerleader squad.

turtle.jpg

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
If UConn loses that means Randy goes 7-5 and finishes out his contract in the basement of the BiG.

Its a no-lose proposition for UConn.

Reaction Score
The only reason I feel bad for MD is because their SOS will lower by playing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom