I don't know which boars this goes on, but here it goes | The Boneyard

I don't know which boars this goes on, but here it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Assuming D Brown had no objections, would you hire Spaz on to this staff? say what you want about his tenure as HC, he was a very highly thought of DC at BC for nearly a decade. And we have young D assistants covering the LB and DB position.

Moreover, we are now operating on island as far as recruting goes (hence my putting the post here), so having stronger ties in to New England could be of benefit. Despite the record, he seemed to able to lure a number of talented kids to Chestnut Hill, and frankly our recruiting will be extremely challenged in the near term. We will be facing off with kids who, if they want to stay in the region, can play in ACC or BIG or what are we again? Just a thought ....

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If I'm reading this correctly, you want Spaz to accept a role as a position coach? I highly doubt it.

I agree with you that he is still thought well of when it comes to being a DC, and we aren't the only ones. That alone should tell you that he won't settle for anything less than DC (or at least I wouldn't if I were him). Also, there is no saying that he has given up searching for head coaching jobs also. Smaller schools or at least lower profile schools might take a chance on him. For me, the answer is "no"...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would put spaz on our staff 100% as long as it s a position job and not oc/dc/hc. i want us to get skip also.

Reaction Score
No way. UConn has enough older coaches. We need young, aggressive assistants.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i agree but adding spaz and skip to this staff would be a plus to the situation imho. if were going down under P, i want to go down in flames of epic porportions

Reaction Score
I don't even know how old he is and could care a less. With Addazio to BC, even more of a reason for us to make a counter-move to ensure we remain relevant in local area while we wait for a secure landing spot

Reaction Score
i agree but adding spaz and skip to this staff would be a plus to the situation imho. if were going down under P, i want to go down in flames of epic porportions
LMAO.... ROTFLMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01