I can't believe Stef is out there dancing! | The Boneyard

I can't believe Stef is out there dancing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Where is the outrage - she should be on the training table, not improving her dance moves with all her leg/foot problems!!!:eek:
(This is for all the Patriots fans that went ballistic with the Gronk for his post superbowl behavior the last two years while recovering from various ailments!)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Where is the outrage - she should be on the training table, not improving her dance moves with all her leg/foot problems!!!:eek:
(This is for all the Patriots fans that went ballistic with the Gronk for his post superbowl behavior the last two years while recovering from various ailments!)
If she was moonwalking and doing the running girl I would be screamin' loud. But as long as she stays with the shoulder shimmy and mashed potato I am okay with whatever she does. ;)

Reaction Score
If she was moonwalking and doing the running girl I would be screamin' loud. But as long as she stays with the shoulder shimmy and mashed potato I am okay with whatever she does. ;)

Right....it wasn't as if she was doing the lindy hop or the big apple............

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just to be clear here - I have no problem with her celebrating and dancing all night. (Didn't have an issue with the Gronk either!) This was meant to be a joke for those who follow the Pats.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

OK - I am outraged that you would post such a thing. better? :p

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's moments like that, that I smile and think just how likeable she is. Good player, great teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom