I Believe | The Boneyard

I Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
that the AAC will have more number 1/2 seeds then the ACC? With Duke injuries I think UConn and LVille are top 1 seeds. ND is definitely a one seed too. Who would've thought the AAC would have 2 one seeds. Again its JMO. A LVille ND matchup in the FF would be terrific. How bout UConn and ____? Good question.

Now some of you will challenge me and say LVille will lose to UConn 3 times this season. That may be but LVille is a top 4 team. Again JMO and I think LVille gives ND a good run for their money.

I am excited that K is back. I hope she can get to 100% before the Regionals and get her shooting eye back by Monday??????????? That may be premature.

Recruiting wise. Brown Cox Wilson. Hope we get all three but I will settle for 2. Everybody else will fall into place.

Everybody is talking about Mike and his prediction that ND will beat UConn. Well there is no Diggins to defend this year and that really helped McBride but let me ask you who will defend UConns starting 5 one on one? How bout Stewart and Hartley? I not worried at all so long as UConn is healthy. Breanna is Diana at 6'4 and is unstoppable. Breanna will carry UConn for the next 3 FFs.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
that the AAC will have more number 1/2 seeds then the ACC? With Duke injuries I think UConn and LVille are top 1 seeds. ND is definitely a one seed too. Who would've thought the AAC would have 2 one seeds. Again its JMO. A LVille ND matchup in the FF would be terrific. How bout UConn and ____? Good question.

Now some of you will challenge me and say LVille will lose to UConn 3 times this season. That may be but LVille is a top 4 team. Again JMO and I think LVille gives ND a good run for their money.

I am excited that K is back. I hope she can get to 100% before the Regionals and get her shooting eye back by Monday??????????? That may be premature.

Recruiting wise. Brown Cox Wilson. Hope we get all three but I will settle for 2. Everybody else will fall into place.

Everybody is talking about Mike and his prediction that ND will beat UConn. Well there is no Diggins to defend this year and that really helped McBride but let me ask you who will defend UConns starting 5 one on one? How bout Stewart and Hartley? I not worried at all so long as UConn is healthy. Breanna is Diana at 6'4 and is unstoppable. Breanna will carry UConn for the next 3 FFs.

Natalie has 20 as we speak
She's a fine center, but no way she scores anything like that against us.

Reaction Score
Wasn't it Geno who said earlier in the year, when asked about whether Stewie was the best player, that I won't say, but if you asked anyone who they would pick for a team, it probably would be Stewie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom