I am so angry | The Boneyard

I am so angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm angry because the thrill is almost gone. Apathy is knocking on my door. I did not scream at the TV once tonight. A first for me.

How many of you remember these program highlights in no particular order?

We opened the Rent and beat Indiana.

I was listening to the Iowa St game in my truck in the park and could not believe what I was hearing as we wooped their ass. TC's long run stands out...for a TD, right? My memory is going.

Dan O and company go to Wake and on the first play from scrimmage he throws a 52 yd bomb to Henry/Fiedelson?.....for a TD and the romp was on.

Beating Pitt under the lights on our first ESPN game on Friday night.

The DJ miracle OT game vs Pitt (the ball still hasn't landed)

The 3 consecutive rain games vs UL, RU and of course USF when the skies opended up and the place went wild. Was the USF game when we rushed the field?

So many more that escapes me at this late hour. Like the Meineke Car Care Bowl, The Papa John Bowl and the International Bowl, all I was fortunate to be at.

Of course hearing our fans ( and me) making noise as we left ND stadium was my favorite ever. The game was pretty cool too.

Don't know if this program can give me any more thrills like I've listed. Oh yeah...the Teggart kick in the snow to send us to the BCS Bowl was pretty cool.

I'm sad, angry, disillusioned, apathetic and frankly numb how fast things have turned. Will we ever come back? I don't think I'm being too dramatic asking this question.

Just look at SU. Oh the irony, sad as it is.

Reaction Score
I think the pass against Wake that you mentioned was to O'Neil Wilson.

Did not see the game tonight. Was helping my brother with his new house. Checked the game on gamecast. I think were allergic to the end zone.

Also the Teggart kick was at USF. Don't think it was snowing.

Reaction Score
Teggart kick in the snow sent us to Mobile. Teggart kick at USF sent us to the BCS.

Reaction Score
I think the pass against Wake that you mentioned was to O'Neil Wilson.

Did not see the game tonight. Was helping my brother with his new house. Checked the game on gamecast. I think were allergic to the end zone.

Also the Teggart kick was at USF. Don't think it was snowing.

It was both games, the one at the rent was the one where we were trailing with 40 seconds and were down by 1 or 2 at the time. The next year was the GW FG at USF which was a 55 yarder to send us to the BCS.

Reaction Score
Teggart kick in the snow sent us to Mobile. Teggart kick at USF sent us to the BCS.

Tough to get old. Thanks for clearing up my confusion. As for Scoe's comment...55 yds? Really.....? Thought it was like 52. But what do I know.

Funny how there are so many terrific moments that they seem to blend together for some of us older folks. Sure hope there are more to come.

Reaction Score
Tough to get old. Thanks for clearing up my confusion. As for Scoe's comment...55 yds? Really.....? Thought it was like 52. But what do I know.

Funny how there are so many terrific moments that they seem to blend together for some of us older folks. Sure hope there are more to come.

Your right it was 52 yards well I was close lol

Reaction Score
The Teggart kick in the snow was in 2009 against USF. 52 or 53 yarder. One of my favorite moments of all time associated with UConn Football

Reaction Score
I cried because PP and GD are killing my football and my university !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom