Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
One pro sport in the 90s > 7 pro sports in the 40s. If you could get a time machine and put prime Dropo and prime Burrell anywhere to compete in an athletic competition, Burrell would mop the floor with Dropo.

I agree with you. I was trying to explain what he was getting at. Not very well done I suppose.

It's impossible to compare between eras so far removed from each other though. Not much training science back then. What would Jim Thorpe be like today? Absolutely no idea.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think people used the kemba/shabazz picks against people. I would never bet against kemba, even more so with the team I had. But it is what it is.

Reaction Score
One pro sport in the 90s > 7 pro sports in the 40s. If you could get a time machine and put prime Dropo and prime Burrell anywhere to compete in an athletic competition, Burrell would mop the floor with Dropo.

I would throw Darius Butler in there, he played 2 ways his senior year at Uconn.

Reaction Score
I think people used the kemba/shabazz picks against people. I would never bet against kemba, even more so with the team I had. But it is what it is.

Agree 100%. Kemba and Shabazz were both capable of carrying teams on their backs.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I was torn between taking Ray or Donyell with the 7th pick. I chose Donyell because there are more guards to choose from later on than bigs.
Allen shouldn't have been there at the 7 pick. I had 1 overall. I took Okafor. It was between Okafor, Kemba, and Allen for me. Allen shouldn't get out of the top 3-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom