husky dogs: go rupp rupp, not woof | The Boneyard

husky dogs: go rupp rupp, not woof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
woof-show some gratitude for the louis take down; give em what they want & need; give em 2 at rupp for one at gampel; this should now be the biggest clg hoop game yrly for the nation; get it done & have some fun with it/set the stage for a future regular season game at some mega football NFL dome neutral site to replace the legend of the astro dome ucla vs cougar game of 68

Reaction Score
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats the shows about to begin. And thank you for continuing support of the arts.

Yeah, I get it but we don't want to come off as arrogant &$%holes.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I'd take this arraignment in a heart beat!

Reaction Score
Why would we bow down and sniff their *sses. If they want to play us it should be a home-and-home.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
woof-show some gratitude for the louis take down; give em what they want & need; give em 2 at rupp for one at gampel; this should now be the biggest clg hoop game yrly for the nation; get it done & have some fun with it/set the stage for a future regular season game at some mega football NFL dome neutral site to replace the legend of the astro dome ucla vs cougar game of 68

An attempted translation (not endorsing the specific proposal personally, although the idea of an anuual game has a lot of merit):
>>We should show some gratitude toward Kentucky for defeating Louisville, clearing our path to the championship. Therefore let's give Kentucky what they want and need: Two games at Rupp Arena in exchange for one at Gampel. This should now be the biggest college basketball game of the year. Make the deal, have fun with it, and set the stage for a future regular season game at some neutral site, perhaps at an enormous domed stadium, harkening back to the days of UCLA vs some species of large cat at the Astrodome in 1968, the year I dropped too much acid. <<

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
...1968, the year I dropped too much acid. <<
It's not possible to drop too much acid, you can only have insufficient resources to metabolize said product...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom