Huskies @ Sun Game Tonight | The Boneyard

Huskies @ Sun Game Tonight

Reaction Score
So the concerns about Aaliyah not being on campus during the summer session were for naught. Cool. Let the team building begin.

Reaction Score
So the concerns about Aaliyah not being on campus during the summer session were for naught. Cool. Let the team building begin.
She’s not there unfortunately. Still in Canada, not sure she’s coming to summer sessions this year.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

What...Morgan Tuck can't hook all of them up with a "complimentary' give-a-way tee shirt? :eek: No doubt they ALWAYS receive complimentary tickets whenever they wish to attend a Suns game. She's the Director of Franchise Development for the Sun. Surely she has enough juice to pull that off.

Girls' night out for the team. Another excellent opportunity to get off campus and bond with each other, especially the freshmen. I hope they all paid attention to the TIGHT DEFENSE played by both teams. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She’s not there unfortunately. Still in Canada, not sure she’s coming to summer sessions this year.
The beat writer needs glasses then. Her post stating the entire team is there lead me to believe this.

I've seen others who are with NCAA programs, like Merissah Russell are back on campus with their respective teams. Everyone has their own timeline.

Reaction Score
The beat writer needs glasses then. Her post stating the entire team is there lead me to believe this.

I've seen others who are with NCAA programs, like Merissah Russell are back on campus with their respective teams. Everyone has their own timeline.
I’m just saying Aaliyah posted from Canada today and wasn’t in any team photos. I’m sure she’ll be back in the fall. No need to worry.

Reaction Score
I’m just saying Aaliyah posted from Canada today and wasn’t in any team photos. I’m sure she’ll be back in the fall. No need to worry.

You had more concerns about her time on campus than I. I'm good with whatever she has planned for this summer.

Reaction Score
Where are

Where are Tiff Hayes and Stokes in this UConn photo?
Tiff and Kiah never played with any of the current team members. Liv is in the picture reconnecting with her former teammates. I hope Dorka, Lou and Evina will get the same opportunity when the Lynx, Wings and Mercury come to town.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Something else I noticed, that not one of the players were wearing UConn apparel. Is the reason to not to stand out, or a school rule, or respect for the Sun?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Something else I noticed, that not one of the players were wearing UConn apparel. Is the reason to not to stand out, or a school rule, or respect for the Sun?
Probably personal choice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom