Huskies Picking Video Memories | The Boneyard

Huskies Picking Video Memories

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Got the famous "the media could not be played".

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Love the athleticism by Bird on that play. Tough one handed catch on the fly, right into a dribble, avoids a charge, and takes a running jumper practically from the parking lot.:D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Love the athleticism by Bird on that play. Tough one handed catch on the fly, right into a dribble, avoids a charge, and takes a running jumper practically from the parking lot.:D

Sue was Sue Possessed in that game. She refused to lose.

Reaction Score
In the run up to 1000 the Huskies are picking some keepers from the journey to 1000. This one, wow!

[/QUO

Yea 4 or 5 Uconn games : ND, USC, Tenn, probably more. Husky heaven is approaching on Wedneday after noon and evening. If you are from The deep south--EVENING and night.

Reaction Score
Sue was Sue Possessed in that game. She refused to lose.

When I see a press set up as Uconn takes the ball out on the far end court---I wonder why Uconn guards don't do the Sue Bird thing; Run at top speed down and across the court, take the pass and start a speedy dribble down court--I don't think I ever saw her trapped.

Reaction Score
on that day, they could handle The Ruth
Riley was not handled well by Uconn---allowing her to sit the first half --probably won that game. Paige, and others could never handle Ruth Riley.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
The source of one of my favorite DT quotes of all: when asked if she'd ever taken a shot from that spot on the floor, she replies "yeah, but, not at that basket".

Reaction Score
In the run up to 1000 the Huskies are picking some keepers from the journey to 1000. This one, wow!

I was there. Gample was sold out. It was crazy loud. Shea blew out her knee before the first half ended. You could hear a pin drop. I will never forget Shea screaming in pain and holding her knee. Sue went the lenght of the court and hit a floater over Rith Riley with 6 seconds to go in the game and gample went crazy. A guy behind us fell over and took out me and about 20 other people from behind as the game ended in total CHAOS!!!! Best game I ever saw. ND went on to win their only national championship that year. What a great game. Sue bird was unbeliveable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom