Huskies by State & Country (historical) | The Boneyard

Huskies by State & Country (historical)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
While looking up uniform #s, I was paging thru the media guide from last season and came across the states and countries where our Huskies are from:

States where Huskies are not from (smaller list, lol) - AL, DE, HI, ID, KS, KY, MT, ND, SD, UT, WA, WY

Countries where Huskies are from: Canada, Croatia, Egypt, France, Hungary, Israel, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, UK

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
While looking up uniform #s, I was paging thru the media guide from last season and came across the states and countries where our Huskies are from:

States where Huskies are not from (smaller list, lol) - AL, DE, HI, ID, KS, KY, MT, ND, SD, UT, WA, WY

Countries where Huskies are from: Canada, Croatia, Egypt, France, Hungary, Israel, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, UK
Senechal was born in Mexico, if you want to count that.

Also Jess McCormack, although never played, was on the roster for a year. From New Zealand.

Reaction Score

Does this mean there was a Husky from New Mexico? Who?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

Thanks for the lists. Was BATOULY CAMARA the player from Nigeria?

Reaction Score

You could take DE off your list if you take credit for Delle Donne's 24 hours as a Husky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom