Huskies All-Access | The Boneyard

Huskies All-Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Watching a few videos ... is it me, or is Gabby the only one that carries her court shoes in her hands, where perhaps the other players have them in their backpacks? Hmmm ...

Reaction Score
Watching a few videos ... is it me, or is Gabby the only one that carries her court shoes in her hands, where perhaps the other players have them in their backpacks? Hmmm ...
When you bring to left shoes to a game, after that you wanna make SURE.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Reminds me of stories of RBs fumbling, and then being "asked" to carry a ball with them EVERYWHERE.

HGN

Reaction Score
Gabby learned a good lesson early about forgetting shoes. Now she makes sure she has her shoes with her by carrying them in hand......One left shoe and one right shoe.

Can't be too careful.

Reaction Score
How about wearing them to the game?

Reaction Score
Gabby learned a good lesson early about forgetting shoes. Now she makes sure she has her shoes with her by carrying them in hand.One left shoe and one right shoe.

Can't be too careful.

My guess is some of her teammates 'help' to check they are right and left.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I did. What's the big deal.
Players at all levels are instructed to not wear outside shoes on the the court. This is primarily to prevent any external debris from being carried onto the court making the court finish wear faster and making the court less safe (slipping).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom