Huskies All Access video on yesterday's game | The Boneyard

Huskies All Access video on yesterday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It's a mix of post game presser quotes, locker room interviews, and highlight replays.

Reaction Score
Many others have been fans longer than I so they will have other special memories. For me, that was one of the most enjoyable games to just sit back and admire. The continuous demonstration of excellence, at least until later in the game, forged a special memory in my heart. Simply amazing!

Reaction Score
Nice video, but disappointing it didn't contain any words from Katie Lou. She's a starter and definitely contributed heavily. She certainly didn't deserve a snub.

Reaction Score
Nice video, but disappointing it didn't contain any words from Katie Lou. She's a starter and definitely contributed heavily. She certainly didn't deserve a snub.
Yup, but she's a California kid and her ego can take it. And next year, the videos will be all about her!

Reaction Score
Yup, but she's a California kid and her ego can take it. And next year, the videos will be all about her!

Wasn't my point, but I agree with you. :) I've been watching the Samuelson sisters (Bonnie, Karlie & Lou) play since they were knee high to a grasshopper (as the saying goes).

Reaction Score
A snub is a strong word and implies it was intentional. I hope that was not the case and I don't think so. I agree 100% it is disappointing not getting KLS thoughts. KLS is absolutely the best freshman in the country and will be a NPOY candidate next year.

Reaction Score
A snub is a strong word and implies it was intentional. I hope that was not the case and I don't think so. I agree 100% it is disappointing not getting KLS thoughts. KLS is absolutely the best freshman in the country and will be a NPOY candidate next year.

SNUB: the act of ignoring, failing to notice, and/or pretending not to see someone. Please, I don't need to be schooled on the definition of words I use! I have no idea whether it was intentional or not, nor do you. I do know that her comments weren't obtained and those of lessor contributions were.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Maybe Lou just wasn't available - being interviewed elsewhere, having a bump/bruise looked at, in the shower, etc? Hard to believe that there was any intentional act here.

Reaction Score
Only a parent or close family member/friend would even come to that "snub" conclusion after watching that. Lou was chosen to be with Stewie and Morgan for the post game presser. No snub there.

Reaction Score
Only a parent or close family member/friend would even come to that "snub" conclusion after watching that. Lou was chosen to be with Stewie and Morgan for the post game presser. No snub there.
Maybe he will say they snubbed Moriah in the post game presser?

Reaction Score
Sheesh...I waited by the phone all afternoon to be interviewed. Nuttin'. Snubbed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom