Hurley will ring opening bell at New York Stock Exchange | The Boneyard

Hurley will ring opening bell at New York Stock Exchange

Reaction Score
He did this last year also. Tomorrow morning at 9:30. Wonder if he'll talk to the media after.

Head coach Dan Hurley will do the honor again on Wednesday morning, with members of his coaching staff, UConn president Radenka Maric and Gov. Ned Lamont also on hand at the New York Stock Exchange.

Alternate access:

UConn men's basketball coach Dan Hurley will ring opening bell at New York Stock Exchange

Reaction Score
Hurley liked last summer and boy oh boy he’s gonna like this one too! When you win the title there’s lots of fun to be had. Throwing out pitches, White House visits, you name it this is all high profile stuff for UConn. These are the golden years.

Reaction Score
What’s the chances that Liam announces right after Hurley rings the bell?

Reaction Score
1713966359154.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The second best line was when the governor, the president and Toscano had all talked about coming back next year, Hurley says something like "all you guys want another one? Back to back wasn't good enough?"

The best line was when he said "we were the best team in college basketball in, to be honest, it wasn't close. Wait, the media is here? Oh, that was off the record."

(Anyone know how to snake in invite to the pre-bell ringing ceremony? I definitely would head into the city for that.)

Reaction Score
(Anyone know how to snake in invite to the pre-bell ringing ceremony? I definitely would head into the city for that.)

I think you need to be invited to the event. I was down on the floor with my firm and it was awesome, but my traders couldn't get us into the pre-bell reception. Got to meet DH twice and he couldn't have been cooler. I brought the UConn runs college basketball shirt with me and he loved it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think you need to be invited to the event. I was down on the floor with my firm and it was awesome, but my traders couldn't get us into the pre-bell reception. Got to meet DH twice and he couldn't have been cooler. I brought the UConn runs college basketball shirt with me and he loved it.
That was my expectation. I'll have to think about how to make that happen absent dropping Dan Toscano level cash on the school.

Love that you got to talk with Hurley. Did you get him to sign the shirt? Because that would be pretty cool given that it's his quote. (BTW, the UConn chant sounded terrific!)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Matt Norlander: "In my opinion that is why Dan Hurley has elevated himself as the best coach with the best program in college basketball."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom