Hurley post game SHU | The Boneyard

Hurley post game SHU

Reaction Score
Staring at the box score to answer questions. We have deeper analysis here. His response to “what are you seeing going forward in February” started with “Adama didn’t do enough” and was especially pathetic

This guy ain’t the guy. The more you hear from him, the worse you feel.

We get it you don’t like the guy - it’s like he best you up in grade school and took your girl in HS.

Your commentary has become unoriginal, predictable and tiresome - aim higher.

Are P6 programs are consulting you before they assemble a list of potential HC candidates? SMDH

Reaction Score
We get it you don’t like the guy - it’s like he best you up in grade school and took your girl in HS.

Your commentary has become unoriginal, predictable and tiresome - aim higher.

Are P6 programs are consulting you before they assemble a list of potential HC candidates? SMDH
I like him, and I like his assistants, and the culture he’s brought. I love that he brings past players back.

What I don’t like are the same problems coming up every game (turnovers, poor shot selection, bad defense). Is it lack of discipline? Coaching? Players not being held accountable? Has to be something that can be fixed, because we didn’t see this much of it when we were 14-0 and looked like a national championship team.

That NC is all I want, is that too much to want?

Reaction Score
I like him, and I like his assistants, and the culture he’s brought. I love that he brings past players back.

What I don’t like are the same problems coming up every game (turnovers, poor shot selection, bad defense). Is it lack of discipline? Coaching? Players not being held accountable? Has to be something that can be fixed, because we didn’t see this much of it when we were 14-0 and looked like a national championship team.

That NC is all I want, is that too much to want?
You thought the defense was bad today?

Reaction Score
Delete your account. Or get help. You’re insufferable.
I don't get why the board turns on people just because they don't think things are heading in the right direction. Kinda weird that any previous goodwill is thrown away because of an unwarranted visceral reaction to someone's opinion.

I get it with the random nobodies who show up. I don't get it with people who have been around a long time and contribute to the discussion.

Reaction Score
The media truly sucks.

Adama was terrible down the stretch (and sick) yet no one asked it he considered Clingon. And why?
No one even asked if he was concerned the team couldn't score at the end of the first half and the second half and how he would address it.
No one asked about Joey DNP.
No one asked about another Johnson DNP.

They are a pathetic group of sniveling lap dogs.

Reaction Score
I don't get why the board turns on people just because they don't think things are heading in the right direction. Kinda weird that any previous goodwill is thrown away because of an unwarranted visceral reaction to someone's opinion.

I get it with the random nobodies who show up. I don't get it with people who have been around a long time and contribute to the discussion.
Not going in the right direction? The team has literally gotten better every year under him lol

Reaction Score
Hurley is a solid coach. Does he leave a few things to be desired, of course. Hopefully he continues to grow as a coach. Problem UConn fans have is he will constantly be compared to one of the 5 best coaches IMO of ALL Time in Calhoun which is a lot to ask of any coach.

pj

Reaction Score
Good comments from coach. He has his plan and the team is getting better at executing it. You can quibble that another plan might be better, but you have to respect that he has a plan and works on it. Ollie failed at that.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Hurley is a solid coach. Does he leave a few things to be desired, of course. Hopefully he continues to grow as a coach. Problem UConn fans have is he will constantly be compared to one of the 5 best coaches IMO of ALL Time in Calhoun which is a lot to ask of any coach.
Compare him to Ollie then.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
To quote another press conference hating coach in New England, taking his first question from the media: "We can always look back and second-guess things that were or weren't done, but I'd say really the most important thing for us is to look at future decisions and try to make the best ones that we can...." End of Press Conference.

Reaction Score
Yes this is true….but I also think he‘s not even as good as some of the other current BE coaches, especially In game. Is it too much to ask to have a top 2 coach in conf? Or is that expecting to much? :D

Reaction Score
Do you believe this team has gotten better as the season has progressed?
If you expected to go 26-2 based on the undefeated start I’m sorry that’s on you.

They have a few more conference losses than I’d ideally like, but season-over-season yes I think they’ve improved each year from both a talent and performance perspective—both of which the coach is responsible for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom