Hurley post game presser Northwestern (plus Clingan, Newton, Spencer) | The Boneyard

Hurley post game presser Northwestern (plus Clingan, Newton, Spencer)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I suggest everyone listen to this postgame interview. Hurley is the entire package. He emphasizes NW was without two important players which helped in our dominance and the comeback was the result of the culture Collins coaches at NW. Genuine respect for the opponent.

He calls out the disrespect towards the BE again in the numbers of teams we got in the tournament by pointing out our teams play over the past two season and how the BE is doing in the tournament. BTW we set the record with seven straight games with double digits wins beating Stetson. We increased it with double digit win over NorthWest.

He's lobbying for Tristen to get into the NBA.

So many things he states in that interview that makes me proud I'm rooting for UConn and we have him as our coach. It's very sad that we need to focus on this. We are spending too much time being hypercritical of something he did that really should be construed as a positive.

Reaction Score
I suggest everyone listen to this postgame interview. Hurley is the entire package. He emphasizes NW was without two important players which helped in our dominance and the comeback was the result of the culture Collins coaches at NW. Genuine respect for the opponent.

He calls out the disrespect towards the BE again in the numbers of teams we got in the tournament by pointing out our teams play over the past two season and how the BE is doing in the tournament. BTW we set the record with seven straight games with double digits wins beating Stetson. We increased it with double digit win over NorthWest.

He's lobbying for Tristen to get into the NBA.

So many things he states in that interview that makes me proud I'm rooting for UConn and we have him as our coach. It's very sad that we need to focus on this. We are spending too much time being hypercritical of something he did that really should be construed as a positive.
Dan was also very complimentary of Kimani and Luke which is a constant as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom