Hurley post game presser G'town | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley post game presser G'town

Reaction Score
Top 5 takeaways...
  • we should be #1 in the country tomorrow but DH won't lose sleep if not
  • BE officiating only flies in the BE and the foul disparity every game annoys the crap out of him
  • Karaban is a stud
  • On Cling-Kong watch this week but not rushing him back
  • DH is so proud of Hawk, Ajax & Sanogo...loves them to death (as we all should)
Why would he lose sleep if we aren’t #1?? You think a coach gives a rats about a poll in January?? That’s reserved for idiotic fans.

Reaction Score
My guess is that he sweats through his shirt during the game so he changes into something clean and more comfortable
Like Sean Miller?

1705276184137.png

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Its official. Jaylin Stewart is Stewie, per the head coach Danny Hurley. To all those in chat, in games past, bitching about that being a horrible nickname, you were wrong.
If Jaylin is half of THAT Stewie we will be ecstatic

Reaction Score
Top 5 takeaways...

Why would he lose sleep if we aren’t #1?? You think a coach gives a rats about a poll in January?? That’s reserved for idiotic fans.
So, squirrels?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You are such a buzzkill. The kids deserve it and the students would love it.
It's telling that he complains about others caring too much about something insubstantial in a way that cares too much about something insubstantial.

At this point, he's a pretty reliable fat pitch machine, whose only downside is that I have to exit out to read & reject his cranky palaver.

Reaction Score
We just have to remember that Tuesday is his birthday. I know this because we share the same day.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I love him as a coach. But he should use more caution during these pressers when he is not happy with the way the game was officiated. He is right the way the refs call the game in the BE takes most of the beauty out of basketball. It is a scrum and there is no consistency. Squirrels will now become more prevalent since he has put it out there. I worry because most of the topics we discuss regularly in this forum are quite squirrelish. Is that a word……….

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
He doesn't wear a tie which would be the first thing I'd shed after the game. Second would be the jacket. Why would you take off your shirt, only to put the jacket back on? Makes no sense to me.
Because youre a squirrel

Reaction Score
I have the volume cranked up to the classic '13' and can bearly hear DH. The recording mixer i must be asleep at the knob.

Reaction Score
I could listen to his press conferences all day.
If u could only hear them. :mad:

Doesn’t the person that records/posts them ever try to listen?

When we go on the road you can hear the question and the answer

Maybe that’s where Benedict saved some money….microphones.

one of the reporters should bring a Mr. Microphone to the presser

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom