Hurley post game ECU | The Boneyard

Hurley post game ECU

Reaction Score
Couldn’t agree more with Hurley’s comments about CV. “He’s gotten the message and he’s so much of a better player now than he’s ever been.” His improvement this year has been impressive.

I also like what he said about Wilson putting in the extra work after being disappointed with his minutes the past few games. It obviously paid off.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Couldn’t agree more with Hurley’s comments about CV. “He’s gotten the message and he’s so much of a better player now than he’s ever been.” His improvement this year has been impressive.

I also like what he said about Wilson putting in the extra work after being disappointed with his minutes the past few games. It obviously paid off.
Yep, that was the “chop wood, carry water” part.

Reaction Score
Gotta believe the extended props for Sid and Christian towards the end also were meant for Jalen to hear. #cutwood #carrywater

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Irregardless" is such a ridiculous North Jersey word, been rewatching the Sopranos and it's all over the place.
Actually I believe President Roosevelt is the origin of that particular malapropism.

Oh and On behalf of North Jersey, piss off.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
There is no sucs word as "irregardless". The word is "irregardful".

Reaction Score
This dude is going to get it done. Takes unwavering stones to bench your best player for a higher principle. That single event will pay dividends fir seasons to come.
And this is why i truly believe this guy is going to win here. He is not putting up with nonsense and once he gets great players who can lead by example youll see the change here. Thats what this program direly lacks right now. When your best player is a leader who leads by example and holds his teammates accountable thats when special things happen. Jalen has clearly shown hes not built to lead.

Reaction Score
This is one of the things KO was lacking. Consequences. There was never any fallout from lousy or lazy play on his watch. Hurley putting guys on notice and making them accountable is a trait of good coaches setting the tone. It's something JC would have done and that's a good thing.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom