Hurley message to recruits | The Boneyard

Hurley message to recruits

Reaction Score
For better or worse there is “something else” going on in recruiting ,i.e., NIL

Reaction Score
Used to live on Notch Road not far from Mixville.
Know it well. His property is part Prospect, part Cheshire. We hit golf balls into Mixville from his yard. My other brother lived in walking distance of Notch Road.

Reaction Score
He also mentioned in an interview yesterday after parade and it was documented as part of an article in today's Sunday Courant about the process of Adama/Andre next steps..

Reaction Score
Brings back good memories of sledding down that hill as a kid.
Got my first concussion sledding there. Also remember biking down to mixville (and the notch store) when we were way too young to tell our parents that was our plan.

Reaction Score
No Ray Allen has already made that perfectly clear. You come to Storrs to learn your craft

I absolutely LOVED what Ray Allen said. Never though of it that way before; but hes 100% correct. You come to Storrs to get your education and learn your craft. Anything OTHER than that is just holding you back or distracting you from doing that. Hes right.

Reaction Score
No where else to put this but tyrese is playing against the Celtics on ABC right now. 4-5-1.

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
I absolutely LOVED what Ray Allen said. Never though of it that way before; but hes 100% correct. You come to Storrs to get your education and learn your craft. Anything OTHER than that is just holding you back or distracting you from doing that. Hes right.
It was an important distinction for us in the old BE. It was a big factor in a players choice to come to UC.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The great thing about that for UConn is that most guys who came had that attitude (Wiggins, Wren are maybe a few exceptions). The guys who want glamour and distractions outside of that tend to choose different schools. It means we miss on some guys, but in many cases that ends up being a good thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom