Hurley and Young OUT today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley and Young OUT today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Fosters Singing GIF by Good Trouble
The Boneyard when they find out Hurley is out tonight but their savior Kimani is also out

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The really interesting question is whether we will have a foul disparity without Hurley on the sidelines. The really interesting question is whether we will have a foul disparity with out early on the sidelines. It would be an interesting way for the refs to send a message.
We will because our players foul almost on every possession, but we shall see!

Reaction Score
Remember 2003 with Calhoun out for a bunch and blaney took over and started using Marcus white who Calhoun didn’t use up to that point?
Forgot the year but I remember when Doug Wiggins had his best game under Blaney. Then said he felt more comfortable playing for George, when asked why he played well. Next game Jim was back and Doug I recall got no or few minutes. LOL!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Forgot the year but I remember when Doug Wiggins had his best game under Blaney. Then said he felt more comfortable playing for George, when asked why he played well. Next game Jim was back and Doug I recall got no or few minutes. LOL!
This team could use a Doug Wiggins!

Reaction Score
I bet we got covid from that clown on Xavier who was playing through it and the announcers coudlnt stop praising his toughness for playing basketball while extremely contagious and it has been percolating on our team since then

Overall though I think Moore will get the job done and we will be ok

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Remember 2003 with Calhoun out for a bunch and blaney took over and started using Marcus white who Calhoun didn’t use up to that point?
Outstanding rebounder. Expert rebounder for that short time until he landed on his back and was never the same.

Reaction Score
Do people actually think Luke is going to be running the show?

It’s going to be Tom Moore. He has head coaching experience and is a long time assistant. Luke is still a greenhorn at this and is still learning/growing
Tom has won about 235 more CBB games than Luke..

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Well, at least less fouls will be called against us.

Reaction Score
None of this is a problem. Tom and Luke will be great. AJ will have a triple-double, Newton will score 20 and not only will Adama and DC play together, they’ll hold hands on the court. And after polishing off a 20-point win, the team will have a group hug. All is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom