Humorous quip from Ruth Hamblin ... | The Boneyard

Humorous quip from Ruth Hamblin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ms Hamlin is a nice soul but this is a waste of time for as a UConn Wbb fan.
Her saving grace is she's a Canadian..

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
That's nice. She's a nice kid---I wasn't particularly interested in her angst waiting to be picked. It is part of the process.

That was why I cued to the fact that the UConn-related material was confined to the first 25 seconds of the video.

Reaction Score
I'm now a fan of Ruth Hamblin...wishing her well....the packaging of WCB at the highest levels, particularly the prepackaged video, makes the players seem almost like pros....we tend to forget that they are just kids...very refreshing insight into the draft process for non-"green room " draftees

Reaction Score
Ah yes, I remember those college days very fondly, except nobody drafted me.:(
Same here although while I went undrafted again this year, I've offered up my services, at least on a temporary basis, to replace Curry if he can't play. Not sure I'll be taken up on my generous offer, but fingers crossed!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She seems like a really nice kid. Not sure I would have wanted to videotape i if I were in her shoes, but what the hell? Best of luck to her.
Kids these days live in front of their cameras and catalog their entire lives for Snapchat, Imgur, and Reddit. It's just what they do.

Reaction Score
Good to know smart folks are working overtime to determine with certainty what is and what isn't a "waste of time " for UConn fans. Sheesh.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Good to know smart folks are working overtime to determine with certainty what is and what isn't a "waste of time " for UConn fans. Sheesh.

Not to mention we have nothing better to do now that the season over. Bring it all on! :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She is a great kid and has a great sense of humor. Nor is she a waste of time for UCONN fans since she will likely be Kia's teammate on the Canadian National Team.

She is far more gracious than some UCONN fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom