Hughey Adds Five to Houston Basketball Roster | The Boneyard

Hughey Adds Five to Houston Basketball Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This isn't about UConn but it has to do with our league. If it was posted previously then my bad.

HOUSTON – Head Coach Ronald Hughey is proud to welcome five student-athletes to the University of Houston women’s basketball program. Jacqueline Blake, Brianne Coffman, Dionna Collins, Kierra Graves and Cenecia Newman have officially signed to join the Cougars in 2015-16. ....

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/c...five-to-houston-basketball-roster.shtml?62630

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Smart move by Coach Hughey. He had to go the JUCO and transfer route to get an infusion of talent to immediately improve the program. Next year he'll know if he got the right JUCO players. There's plenty of talent in the Houston area and he may start to get some of it.

Reaction Score
Pretty cool moves for the Houston program. Looking forward to seeing what happens on the court with this influx of talent.

HGN

Reaction Score
I am glad to see UH get in this talent. Hughey needed and wanted to be competitive immediately. Sounds like he greatly improved his team with these signings.

Reaction Score
Glad to see coach Hughey giving an enthusiastic effort to improve the Houston program. Hopefully, the entire AAC will follow suit and, with Geno's inspiration, become one of the premier conference in women's college basketball. The AAC has a tradition of winning the National Championship every year and no other conference can say that.

Reaction Score
This isn't about UConn but it has to do with our league. If it was posted previously then my bad.

HOUSTON – Head Coach Ronald Hughey is proud to welcome five student-athletes to the University of Houston women’s basketball program. Jacqueline Blake, Brianne Coffman, Dionna Collins, Kierra Graves and Cenecia Newman have officially signed to join the Cougars in 2015-16. ....

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/c...five-to-houston-basketball-roster.shtml?62630
I would say that's good news for the AAC and for Uconn Fans to get competition (along side of USF) to give Uconn something to dig their teeth into. Geno/Uconn thrive on good to great competition. I'm happy for Houston (who was their big guy of national fame?). Maybe this is the method for the rest of the AAC to follow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom