How Will Opponents Deal With Stewie? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How Will Opponents Deal With Stewie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Let's see. How about mace, stun gun, taser, hand-cuffs, kryptonite, spider webs, tele transport her somewhere else, flying monkeys, wild horses. Sorry, I got nothing.... she is close to unstoppable. Just mark that game on your schedule as an L and move on.

..the biggest dam' strip o' flypaper you ever did see!:p

Reaction Score
If A'ja Wilson ever shows up in a Uconn uniform the opponents will think
there seeing double.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The same way they dealt wit D; wait til she graduates. (Mooing was ineffective,)
They tried to beat up Dee. Unfortunately, I see teams getting very physical with her.

I think there are a couple of keys to the overall defense. I think we have too much easy scoring potential inside, with Stef, Stewie, Kaleena posting up, Bria and Moriah slashing. So I think teams play zone and hope we are cold from outside. But Kaleena et al. will torch them.

The other strategy is to look at Bria and Brianna as possibly being less than 100% and Moriah and Saniya being young. I think they try to get the experienced guards into foul trouble and pressure the newbies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its IMPOSSIBLE. This may be the greatest team ever assembled in WCBB. I've said before they will average a 100 pts a game. By that I ment they can do anything they want and cant be stopped. I have to wonder if you put together an All Star team of WCBB players if they could beat this years version of UConn. The first half of the season is a test. The second half scares me because there is not the caliber of teams that UConn is used to. I expect the second half attendance to be minimal. Defensively and offensively we have so much talent on a roster that is thin but packed with talent that has been disciplined and can function as a team. This is going to be an amazin season. Breanna and KML are the 2 best players in WCBB this season and they will be next season. Aja Katie Lou and Durr take note. This is what you could be if you come to UConn.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Arty's white flag is a good start. Some other ideas:

bth_bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics