How will Connecticut pay for a new practice facility? | The Boneyard

How will Connecticut pay for a new practice facility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i'm pretty sure Connecticut isn't footing the bill. IIRC they have about $16 million in private donations and i was reading on the MCBB board (or maybe it was the FB board) the other day that another large donation will be announced in the coming few weeks. i think once the break ground and people realize it's going to really happen, more donations will flow in. hopefully even some of the NBA folks will pony up some serious $$...

Reaction Score
i'm pretty sure Connecticut isn't footing the bill. IIRC they have about $16 million in private donations and i was reading on the MCBB board (or maybe it was the FB board) the other day that another large donation will be announced in the coming few weeks. i think once the break ground and people realize it's going to really happen, more donations will flow in. hopefully even some of the NBA folks will pony up some serious $$...
Right; it must come from private donations.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As I said in a different thread the other day. Penn State received an $88 million dollar gift for the ice hockey programs at PSU from the owner of the Buffalo Sabres. Come on CT $88 million for hockey someone up there must be able to top that for basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom