How to Watch Friday's Game? | The Boneyard

How to Watch Friday's Game?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Game according to ESPN is televised on CBS Sports Net? I don't have that as an option on my Cable Package that I chose. Anyone has any suggestions on how to watch the game?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Game according to ESPN is televised on CBS Sports Net? I don't have that as an option on my Cable Package that I chose. Anyone has any suggestions on how to watch the game?
I have Spectrum cable, and it shows up as CSTV on my channel guide. Hope you can find it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In UConn schedule web site, when you click the "watch" in Georgetown game it directs you to the Fox Sport. I guess in out of CT area it is still in Fox Sport channel.
I would think that is a mistake because the game is being broadcasted and streamed on CBS Sports. I don't believe that Fox Sports is affiliated with CBS Sports like they are with SNY. Plus, the game is not appearing on the Fox Sports app/channel schedule as of now.

Reaction Score
I have watched all of the women's games on Fox Now. Easy free download to your phone or IPad, then click on Sports and find the game.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I have Spectrum and it's CBSSN or 1137 if you need the channel number. Does TV even have channel numbers?

Reaction Score
Not everyone has DirecTV but CBSSN suggests you can try one week free, then if you don't like cancel it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Finally we get a game on a channel available to the masses. :D

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Installed the CBD sports app within the Hulu-live we have installed on Roku. Head bang

The game is not listed.
The description of the app says,
"watch sporting events from CBC, CBS sports network, and CBD All Access, all in one app."

Uconn hockey is listed but not tonight's women's basketball.

It will show up or it won't. I'll check just before game time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FWIW, YouTubeTV has all the UConn games - SNY, FS1, FS2, CBSSN, Fox, ESPN, etc. I believe they are currently offering a two week free trial. It's $65/mo and has about 85 channels. I like it, but I think I will only keep it for the season. It's a month to month thing.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
FWIW, YouTubeTV has all the UConn games - SNY, FS1, FS2, CBSSN, Fox, ESPN, etc. I believe they are currently offering a two week free trial. It's $65/mo and has about 85 channels. I like it, but I think I will only keep it for the season. It's a month to month thing.
YouTube TV only offers SNY if you are in their home viewing market (NY, CT, NJ and PA I believe).

Reaction Score
Among all the packages I believe YouTubeTV is the best price deal plus you can have 6 individual accounts per household and 3 simultaneous streams included.

Too bad I have Spectrum for internet, phone and TV all in one otherwise I will subscribe YpuTube TV.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If you see someone at the arena looking like this ...

1613163647243.png

Feel free to wave to me. :D

CL82

Reaction Score
Among all the packages I believe YouTubeTV is the best price deal plus you can have 6 individual accounts per household and 3 simultaneous streams included.

Too bad I have Spectrum for internet, phone and TV all in one otherwise I will subscribe YpuTube TV.
We dropped the home phone, it was pretty much all solicitation, and TV and upgraded to FIOS Gigabyte internet. I've been largely happy with it.

CL82

Reaction Score
YouTube TV only offers SNY if you are in their home viewing market (NY, CT, NJ and PA I believe).
But they include NBSSN you can get the SNY games online, I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom