How to watch ESPN's "Whip Around" and BE HAPPY. | The Boneyard

How to watch ESPN's "Whip Around" and BE HAPPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
1. Set your TV to record the game.

2. For the Prairie View game -- Make a 1:00 PM tee time at your favorite golf course.

3. Play 18 holes (4 hours). And equal your handicap.

4. Return home. Turn on the game; and every time it whips, "fast forward" until UConn appears on the screen again. Repeat as often as necessary.

P.S. The Middlebury College Golf course is 9/10 of a mile from my house. They formally opened the course today, and it looks like we'll have temps in the 70's and lots of sunshine for the next 4 days.

This is the earliest opening of the course in 50 years. It normally opens in early May.

BIG SMILES FROM VERMONT

Reaction Score
You think that's good? My wife and I just got out of our pool at 78 degrees. Of course, we live in Arizona. ;)
Meanwhile, won't that game (and all the games) be on ESPN3? I'd rather watch the game this way than deal with that whiparound crap. It's all UConn and nothing gets missed. Archived, too, if they do it the way they usually do.

Anyway, enjoy the golf. I thought VT went directly from winter to mud season, but I guess golf courses are exempt.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
You think that's good? My wife and I just got out of our pool at 78 degrees. Of course, we live in Arizona. ;)

Where in Arizona are you? Central Phoenix here.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, won't that game (and all the games) be on ESPN3? I'd rather watch the game this way than deal with that whiparound crap. It's all UConn and nothing gets missed. Archived, too, if they do it the way they usually do.

Anyway, enjoy the golf. I thought VT went directly from winter to mud season, but I guess golf courses are exempt.

Where in Arizona are you? Central Phoenix here.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
You need melting snow to make mud. And we have not had any snow on the ground in Middlebury since November. There is snow at higher elevations.

Daffodils are blooming in front of my house.

Reaction Score

78*? Too cold for me! We like 84*. ;^)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I was south of Maricopa just over a week ago, visiting honorable daughter #1, her husband, and their 9 dogs, 4 cats, and Maggie-the-horse. She's a vet tech for the Arizona Animal Welfare League, and he's a dog trainer/behaviorist/rehabilitator (explains the menagerie). 5 of their dogs are wolf-hybrids, and, on a small scale,they rehab other wolf and coyote hybrids and place them for adoption.
Honorable daughter #2 (aka Ursus Minor) is flying in for a visit to AZ today. Given how windy & cool the forecast is for the southwest, she might be warmer staying on the east coast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom