How realignment knocked Notre Dame off its pedestal (Maisel) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How realignment knocked Notre Dame off its pedestal (Maisel)

Reaction Score
Nope...what I typed is fairly true...are you really denying the basic accuracy of my post?

Yes, I suppose, if relating an unpleasant truth in front of an angry mob is trolling...I am guilty. But, damn it man, hating, I think, has become a board motif.

Time to move on from anger...and yes, your response is a characteristic of that motif...an emotional lashing out. It makes you feel better. I get that. It is easier to call someone ugly names than to refute or discuss a simple post premise...

The posts discussing the future of the AAC, possible scenarios for UConn, all hold more promise than anger driven venting about Notre Dame, Louisville, or whoever.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nope...what I typed is fairly true...are you really denying the basic accuracy of my post?

Yes, I suppose, if relating an unpleasant truth in front of an angry mob is trolling...I am guilty. But, damn it man, hating, I think, has become a board motif.

Time to move on from anger...and yes, your response is a characteristic of that motif...an emotional lashing out. It makes you feel better. I get that. It is easier to call someone ugly names than to refute or discuss a simple post premise...

The posts discussing the future of the AAC, possible scenarios for UConn, all hold more promise than anger driven venting about Notre Dame, Louisville, or whoever.
Troll_940px.jpg

Reaction Score
And...you may not be giving me enough credit....I am not just any troll...I am a top of the line troll.

I am intelligent, logical, slyly passive aggressive and can play the victim with the needed delicacy.

I provide a tremendous service to a board by providing an outlet for pent up anger.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
And...you may not be giving me enough credit....I am not just any troll...I am a top of the line troll.

I am intelligent, logical, slyly passive aggressive and can play the victim with the needed delicacy.

I provide a tremendous service to a board by providing an outlet for pent up anger.
A guest in someone's house has an obligation to respect the sensibilities of his host. In return the host shows kindness and respect for his guest.
You have deliberately written posts designed to anger the typical UCONN fan, hiding behind a mask of intelligence and insight.
So yes sir, you are a troll, and not nearly so smart as you think.
You are also an arrogant pr*ck.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I give credit where credit is due but you are pretty much a run of the mill troll in everything but staying power. Thing is you are interesting enough when you just post but when you troll, you are just...
image.jpg

Reaction Score

I think most of the venting is toward FSU and BC. Those two are the real villains. ND and Louisville just happen to be collaterally involved.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I think most of the venting is toward FSU and BC. Those two are the real villains. ND and Louisville just happen to be collaterally involved.

Don't forget to hate UNC. Why? They will get away with fake classes and they are proud of it. Also, a good amount of hate directed at tOSU never hurt anyone either.

Reaction Score
Don't forget to hate UNC. Why? They will get away with fake classes and they are proud of it. Also, a good amount of hate directed at tOSU never hurt anyone either.
UNC was not against UConn. OSU has no relationship with UConn at this point. Michigan however, is another story, thanks to you know who.

Reaction Score
ND has gone 60-31 under Brian Kelly (including 12 and 10 win seasons) in seven seasons plus this year's opener.

That record includes last year's 4-8 disaster (which sucked and I hope was an anomaly). It is not that great but maybe not quite the complete decline some people make it out to be.

I think that any ND struggles are related to coaching hires versus conference affiliation.

I think this is the case for most, if not all programs. When you have a good coach and a good infrastructure, you win, regardless of your league. When you don't, well it isn't so good. I think it is the single most important thing in college football to have the right guy in charge of the program. To me, Florida is a great example. When they have a coach like Spurrier or Meyer, they are really good. Otherwise, they are pretty pedestrian, despite all the resources available to them. I do think it is getting progressively harder for ND, but maybe it doesn't matter as long as they have that TV contract, at least for now anyway.

Reaction Score

I'll move on from anger when my coffin lid is shut.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom