How Quickly things Change | The Boneyard

How Quickly things Change

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
At the beginning of the season... Heck if I'm really being honest, at the end of last season teams were chomping at the bit to schedule the Huskies in hopes of being the one(s) to de-throne the reigning CHAMPS.. (Of course thinking that they were vulnerable for a few losses this season)

Fast forward to March 13th 2017, now at least one of those same teams and their fans are crying fowl at being placed anywhere near the same team they were so excited to play earlier this season...
And I'm quite sure most the other teams that were eager to play them this season, would react the same way if they learn they had to face UCONN prior to reaching the tournament finals..

My question though is.. What message that does that really send to your players? How does that instill any confidence in their ability to win a National Championship?

Fear The Alpha Dogs..!! It is Hunting season and we have a new litter of pups to feed next year!!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Bajan - yeah, I think Kim complaining when Baylor had T A&M as their two seed back in the Griner days was writing on the wall for their eventual loss (I think she had every right to complain and the committee changed the rules after that and the previous UConn/Rutgers match-up.) And I think it happens a lot where coaches psych their kids out before the games even begin - you are going to have to go through tough teams to advance so just suck it up and get on with it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom