How Paige Bueckers, UConn women's basketball star, stacks up against the Huskies' all-time best freshman seasons | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How Paige Bueckers, UConn women's basketball star, stacks up against the Huskies' all-time best freshman seasons

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I guess it's looked on as part of his charm. I'm hoping he slips and calls Lobo "honeychild" like a proper southern gentleman.
I like him because at times he breaks from the company line and says something insightful. I also liked the Brylcream look.
Much like the aforementioned hair dressing, when it comes to Andy Landers a little dab will do ya! Andy never met a name he couldn't mangle! I am weary of his "good old boy" shtick.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure how anyone could possibly take anything away from this game. Let's be honest - we could play five walk-on's and it might not even be close at that point. I would prefer to evaluate the talent of any player in a more realistic situation, like a conference game or against a top ten or even twenty team.
All true except that we got to see 6 new players including Evina and there were things there to see yesterday with new eyes. I had no idea Mir had that kind of body control in the air or that she could rebound like that. Her timing is very instinctive. Evina impressed me. Great form on her shot, very unselfish, smart defender. Paige was better than I expected. Her prior films did not do her justice. She has a gift. Nika just had a bad day which, since she was 6th man, you have to conclude was due to her injury and some staleness. You can see she is very intense and tough. How about AE? My takeaway is that she is going to be a brute force on defense and under the boards. Even Piath was not as under developed in her game as I gleaned from prior comments. Agreed that the competition was very weak and that Tuesday will be a much better test but these new players, with the exception of Piath, are something special.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom