• Watched, real-time

Votes: 76 77.6%
  • Waited and watched the replay

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Went to the game...took almost an hour and a half to navigate 275, 32 and 66 to get home to East Hampton. We've watched it twice since and will probably watch it again tonight.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I posed the question after so many friends said they didn't watch the game live, but recorded and watched once they knew the result as a way to deal with their anxiety.

Good grief. I did that with last year's NC game, but thought I was the only one who would do something that silly. I guess not. On the other hand, my doctor would probably approve of my not exacerbating my already high blood pressure.

Coming: A surgeon general's warning for UConn WBB?

Reaction Score
Just curious , how much snow did you get there? I from the Griswold area, but haven't got there yet...:(
We really did not get much from that storm, a few inches. But for the game we had to drive through areas that got a lot more. Went really slow on 32!! That hill in N Franklin is terrifying on the way down......
So glad we went, though!

Reaction Score
Went to the game with my three buddies. Driving was tough, but there was no turning back. Had a nice dinner at Chuck & Augies in the Union. We were able to upgrade our seats and were right off the side of the basket. The most electrifying game I've seen at Gampel in the last 6 years I've been going. The crowd was deafening at times and you could tell the team felt it. Got to watch all the ESPN people which really added to the excitement. What a night! The only thing that could have made the night better was if the Blue Cow was open after the game!! :p

Reaction Score
Drove up to Storrs from Mystic without tix and headed to the scalpers. On the way to them ran into a season ticket holder with two tix to sell. They were front row, center court directly behind Doris and Dave-it was like I won the lottery!! If you watched the game on tv you saw me in my favorite #23 UConn white shirt (which is signed by Maya and KML) sitting with my wife and daughter who is a Senior at UCONN. After the game KML saw me sporting her signed shirt as she was about to be interviewed and gave me a big smile!!

Possibly the most fun I have ever had at a sporting event-what a night!!!!!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I usually DVR with a half hour dely. That allows me to FF through commercials. Tonight I watched real time expecting a very exciting game. I was not disappointed. My favorite games are blowouts of highly ranked opponents.

Reaction Score
It appears that the BY'ers are less stressed than my friends, allowing them to experience UConn WBB as it unfolds. :)

Reaction Score
Is that your little one in the avatar? Adorable!

I haven't had a newborn in the house for almost 18 years. Time has faded the memory of sleepless nights and cranky babies. It seemed so hard then but, boy, is being a parent the most rewarding thing in the world. Congratulations!
Thanks. That's Jamila & Samina. My middle daughter and grand daughter.

Reaction Score
OTE="jerlis, post: 1223113, member: 1339"]LOVE the picture![/QUOTE]
Thanks. Two of my greatest treasures. My daughter and their firstborn, Samina.

Reaction Score
Went to the game. The next day we watched the Geno Project and the game again. Gampel was rocking.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Of course we were there :) I usually go to the game with a friend from Northford. When he started groaning about the weather I told him to put his skirt away & meet me at my house, I would drive. About 2 hours each way from Cheshire. I've watched the dvr twice also :)

Reaction Score
Wouldn't have missed this game for anything! Especially after sitting through the non-competitive AAC games, we were do to see some great competition.

A bit of snow (it does do that in New England), didn't stop me, my husband and 6 other friends from attending. About an hour and 15 minute commute each way, from South Windsor.

Reaction Score
Watch it and DVR it also.Will watch it again about 5 times during the long summer wait till October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom