How many games are you planning on attending this season? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How many games are you planning on attending this season?

Reaction Score
Roadtrip! Delaware is going to Eugene Oregon for the PK tournament and to Reno for Gabby's game.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Ok so I was just mapping out a trip to Columbus because I decided change my plans... again... and I thought the UConn v Stanford and the Louisville v Ohio State games we a double header in the same area. There are discrepancies here though. I am seeing Value City arena on one site for the second game and Nationwide arena on others so before I go and try and buy a ticket and make a fool of myself, is anyone else going to Columbus for the Stanford game and can confirm all 4 teams will be playing in the same area on the same night?

Reaction Score
Ok so I was just mapping out a trip to Columbus because I decided change my plans... again... and I thought the UConn v Stanford and the Louisville v Ohio State games we a double header in the same area. There are discrepancies here though. I am seeing Value City arena on one site for the second game and Nationwide arena on others so before I go and try and buy a ticket and make a fool of myself, is anyone else going to Columbus for the Stanford game and can confirm all 4 teams will be playing in the same area on the same night?
Here is the Ticketmaster site for that game. If you click on "See Tickets" and then click on "More Info" at the top, the dialog box says, "UConn vs Stanford at 1:30pm followed by Ohio State vs Louisville at 4:00pm. One ticket is good for both games". The main page also says the games are at Nationwide Arena.

Tickets | W Basketball Countdown To Columbus UConn v Stanford & OSU v Louisville - Columbus, OH at Ticketmaster

Reaction Score
All home games, All Mohegan Arena games, Round 1 & 2, Regionals (if Tony can get ticks;)) And the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Oh, and any UCAP (University of Connecticut, Avery Point) games I can get to.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Heading to Eugene for PK80 on 11/25. BTW, I didn't have to buy the 5-game series -- went to StubHub & got Sec 112 Row J tix from some season ticket holder for a decent price.

Driving up to Reno on 11/28 for the game with the Wolf Pack. General admission.

Got pretty good seats for Columbus: in 108/N. Quite ticked that the "Exclusive Presale" event the NCAA gave me a pass to was the second day of public sales :mad:

Considering coming east for the Albany regionals.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Here is the Ticketmaster site for that game. If you click on "See Tickets" and then click on "More Info" at the top, the dialog box says, "UConn vs Stanford at 1:30pm followed by Ohio State vs Louisville at 4:00pm. One ticket is good for both games". The main page also says the games are at Nationwide Arena.

Tickets | W Basketball Countdown To Columbus UConn v Stanford & OSU v Louisville - Columbus, OH at Ticketmaster
Thanks. Given the seats left now I am not even sure I want to make that drive. Might have to go back to the original plan.

Reaction Score
So far, just one game. I'm flying from Berkeley to LA for UCLA. But next year I'm within walking distance of the CAL game.

Reaction Score
I've missed 29 games, both in season and post-season over 2 years with my health issues! I am soooo bummed out about that!
This year I have tickets for all Gampel, all XL, The Sun, AAC Tournament, and I'll get first round tickets if they're at Gampel again!
I'm about 1/2 way done with my Cardiac Rehab and the powers that be must think I'm doing ok because they are constantly bumping up my weights and my reps!
The last game I went to last season was Dec. 1st the DePaul game where I had a heart attack and didn't know it! Dec. 2nd rushed to the hospital when my Dr realized I had had a heart attack! Dec. 6th my heart stopped for a split second and on the 7th I had a pacemaker put in! I told the medical team before I had the pacemaker put in that I better be able to watch ND vs UCONN at 7pm that night! I did! Then Feb. 7th had a mysectomy and maze procedure heart operation! Then right after the heart operation I wound up having bladder/prostate problems and having a catheter in! Early April I had bladder/prostate surgery (no more catheter, yea!). Then cyst removal surgery from my back in May!
I haven't been able to walk normal for about 6 to 8 months with both legs and right hip problems, so I just had a cortisone shot in right hip 2 days ago and so far I'm able to walk normal as long as I concentrate on taking each step! I'm hoping my side of the coin comes up heads as I think I deserve some good luck for a long while!
Nothing like paying for the most expensive WCBB tickets in the USA and have to watch the games on TV!

Whoopee! They are upping the Reps and Weights, fantastic!. You have the perfectly correct attitude for the REHAB---it is hard to not get negative when you are recovering and being asked to work harder than you have in a long time, but you don't fade away from the hard work BADASS. Now you have Uconn Tix for everything and planning more!!!! Attitude/outlook how to go guy!!

Reaction Score
At Houston, at Texas, at SMU and I got tickets for the FF and hoping UConn makes it

Reaction Score
AAC tournament at the Mohegan Sun. Games at Gampel just aren't worth it anymore. I really miss the Providence and Holy Cross away games.
The Prov games were fun and nice venue. From the Courant it may happen, at least with the men, but I only travel for the Women. I doubt the Holy Cross games, except exhibition, will every happen again. They were also fun games, until Uconn became so powerful to lobside each game.\

I would normally say irregardless but that's a double negative, non word, so---regardless I'd still like to see both of those teams playing Uconn again, it would not be much different than many AAC games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom