How KK Arnold adapted to life with UConn women’s basketball | The Boneyard

How KK Arnold adapted to life with UConn women’s basketball

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score

It didn’t matter that Kim and Mike had to be up at 3:30 a.m. to catch their flight back home to Wisconsin to get to work on time. Because when the parents looked around in that moment, they felt at peace knowing their daughter had found such a warm and supportive family at UConn.

“To see all of them together, I mean, I was like, ‘Wow, this is awesome,’ ” Kim told CT Insider during the team’s trip to the Cayman Islands. “The environment, the culture that they have created for these young women, and they all embrace each other and embrace the differences, right? You couldn't ask for anything better. … She’s happy and for her being so far away from home, that’s what me, as a mom, that’s what I worried about. Is she really going to be OK being this far away? She’s just fine.”

Reaction Score
After watching numerous videos of her high school games, for me, KK's success as a UConn player was never in doubt........the only question that remains is whether she will lead her team to an NC once Paige has gone on to the WNBA.......

Reaction Score
Pretty awesome. KK is just a joy on the court and I am sure she is a joy off the court. She has the perfect vibe for basketball. She is never too high or too low. She plays the game at her pace and she figures things out quickly. At the start of the season, her dribble drive game was a lot faster than what the players were use to, each game she has adjusted to the teammates that are on the floor at that time. That is next level Bball IQ right there. Her shot is improving and like I have said before, during the middle of the Big East play, KK is going to be unstoppable with her dribble and finishing game.

Reaction Score
Pretty awesome. KK is just a joy on the court and I am sure she is a joy off the court. She has the perfect vibe for basketball. She is never too high or too low. She plays the game at her pace and she figures things out quickly. At the start of the season, her dribble drive game was a lot faster than what the players were use to, each game she has adjusted to the teammates that are on the floor at that time. That is next level Bball IQ right there. Her shot is improving and like I have said before, during the middle of the Big East play, KK is going to be unstoppable with her dribble and finishing game.
She will not need to finish underneath if she can pull up and shoot that J in the lane like she did last game. That is what will make covering her a nightmare when that is confidently added to everything else she has.

Reaction Score
The one thing we haven't seen much of is her killa crossover. She ruled HS courts with that. I want to see it again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom