How do you feel right now? | The Boneyard

How do you feel right now?

Reaction Score
Let’s all take a step back, we’re still breathing and the world is not over. We are all disappointed but if we analyze the recent play this is no mirage, we have real deficiencies to address. They were covered up early on OOC but in tough BE play they have surfaced. The coaches and team will not quit and try to fix what’s wrong and results will likely improve but no, we are not what we all thought a few weeks ago.

Orc

Reaction Score
Whatev. I think many people have accepted after tonights game that this team is just not good. I hope we can make the tourney but Im not sure where the W is coming from. I can see us losing us to depaul yikes

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Let’s all take a step back, we’re still breathing and the world is not over. We are all disappointed but if we analyze the recent play this is no mirage, we have real deficiencies to address. They were covered up early on OOC but in tough BE play they have surfaced. The coaches and team will not quit and try to fix what’s wrong and results will likely improve but no, we are not what we all thought a few weeks ago.
Goes back to needing a tougher OOC schedule. We played 2 good teams out of 11. We couldn't control that all three of Oregon, Okie State, and Florida will be NIT teams. We can control playing two additional high-majors and four cupcakes instead of six cupcakes.

Reaction Score
Whatev. I think many people have accepted after tonights game that this team is just not good. I hope we can make the tourney but Im not sure where the W is coming from. I can see us losing us to depaul yikes

We need to finish 6-5 and get to at least .500 in the conference to get into the postseason. I think we've done enough to eek that out at least.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
cyber black and white GIF by James Zanoni

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
They have X on the ropes right now.

Reaction Score
Now I can just watch college basketball without worrying what each games means for UConn’s rankings

That’s a positive, right?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I’m a ride or die Hurley guy, but yeah. If we don’t even win a tournament game this year (looks unlikely) then what are we even doing? His seat needs to be scorching hot if this continues
Losing in the 2nd round is not an accomplishment, it's an embarrassment. This is not URI. This is UConn. It's Sweet 16 or bust for this program as it has been for roughly the past 40 years. Anything past the Sweet 16 is a bonus. Anything less is a failure.

Reaction Score
NIT bound :)
This was also you last year after we lost to St. John's. You have never been one for perspective.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom