How Can I Watch UConn vs Butler tonight? | The Boneyard

How Can I Watch UConn vs Butler tonight?

Reaction Score
Anyone know how o watch tonight's game. I can't find the info?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
See Nan's pinned thread above

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
1000002864.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It is currently available under TV SCHEDULE/EVENT CALENDAR

Reaction Score
The game is shown as Live on Fox, but won't stream the game ("Not Available for Streaming"). Tried about four browsers: no luck. Wha's happening?

Reaction Score
The game is shown as Live on Fox, but won't stream the game ("Not Available for Streaming"). Tried about four browsers: no luck. Wha's happening?
Same for me

Reaction Score
I posted about this on the tech help thread last after the North Carolina thread ("not available for streaming") and was told by the Boneyard experts that it probably has to do with having a cable contract. But I was traveling through Detroit today (I live in upstate NY) and was able to stream the game through the Fox Sports app with no problem. So i don't know what the exact problem is, but I guess just keep trying every game and see what happens?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I posted about this on the tech help thread last after the North Carolina thread ("not available for streaming") and was told by the Boneyard experts that it probably has to do with having a cable contract. But I was traveling through Detroit today (I live in upstate NY) and was able to stream the game through the Fox Sports app with no problem. So i don't know what the exact problem is, but I guess just keep trying every game and see what happens?
Why were you streaming the UNC game when it was broadcasted on ESPN? Just wondering.

Reaction Score
Thought having YouTube Live constituted having Fox available to stream. It's one of the reasons I pay for YouTube Live. If this doesn't get me access to SNY, what will? I'm willing to pay to subscribe to SNY stand-alone, but that's not an option. You mean there's something money won't buy?
Will VPN help?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Thought having YouTube Live constituted having Fox available to stream. It's one of the reasons I pay for YouTube Live. If this doesn't get me access to SNY, what will? I'm willing to pay to subscribe to SNY stand-alone, but that's not an option. You mean there's something money won't buy?
Will VPN help?
If you live outside of the SNY market, having YouTube TV or Hulu Live will not give access to SNY. However, with each of these 2 tv providers, you have access to your local Fox affiliate and FS1. This will then allow you to use the Fox Sports App to stream the SNY broadcast using Fox Digital. (see the thread pinned at the top of this forum)
I have not heard of subscribing to SNY as a standalone option.
In regard to a VPN, some BYers have used one successfully, but I was never able to because my tv provider is Hulu Live and they need my physical location in order to provide their live streaming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom