How are you watching the game tonight? | The Boneyard

How are you watching the game tonight?

Reaction Score
You have the traditional broadcast on ESPN, but the Sue/Diana show simulcast on the deuce which is always entertaining. For tournament games I usually play the UConn radio broadcast and sync it to the TV broadcast then I don't have to listen to the national broadcastersjhbn talk about anything but the actual game.

Reaction Score
You have the traditional broadcast on ESPN, but the Sue/Diana show simulcast on the deuce which is always entertaining. For tournament games I usually play the UConn radio broadcast and sync it to the TV broadcast then I don't have to listen to the national broadcastersjhbn talk about anything but the actual game.
So true. They could be doing a pre- season game in Wyoming and just play a tape of what they will say tonight. It would be like going to an art gallery and the tour guide talks about the artist's favorite book but never about the painting.

Reaction Score
I am recording. Likelyhood of being awake at the end is low.
One of those things that if you start you have to finish. Like a Snickers bar? Bag of Fritos? Hitchcock movie?

Reaction Score
I'm watching the game and recording the game and everything including Sue & Diana, the ESPN post game and the SNY post game

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Same spot on the couch, wearing Everybody Eats t-shirt & red shorts, no BY chatroom, remotes away from my reach.
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I have to change tee shirts before supper to my Nika tee. I’m hopeful that I won’t sweat too much so that I can wear it again Sunday.

As for which broadcast, I LOVED Sue and D the first year, but thought it was awful last year. It was all about guests, very little hijinx and very little about the game.

Reaction Score
At halftime of the first game I will have a nice large iced coffee.
No pre-game for me and I plan on listening to the radio broadcast synced to the TV.
I have no game day superstitions except: DOOMED

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I have to change tee shirts before supper to my Nika tee. I’m hopeful that I won’t sweat too much so that I can wear it again Sunday.

As for which broadcast, I LOVED Sue and D the first year, but thought it was awful last year. It was all about guests, very little hijinx and very little about the game.
Since it's just the hub and me, and we have a big couch, I'm not washing the t-shirt until Sunday. It's a mojo thing. ;)

Reaction Score
On the edge of my seat.
I am often a coward when it comes to watching games like this. However, this year, I watched the USC game live. And I intend to watch this one live. Here is my rationale; this team has already exceeded my expectations. I believe they can do more than I ever imagined. If they lose they have still had a championship season, in my eyes. And I wont watch this one later if I tape it and they lose. So I don't want to miss the opportunity to see this team play in another huge game. Probably wont sleep tonight win or lose.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
ESPN on FuboTV. I'll let the game record till near halftime, staying away from any source of spoilers. Then my giant butterflies and I will start watching from the beginning, skipping ahead through timeouts until it is over.

I will then not sleep. Either because I am too pumped up, or because I am too bummed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At halftime of the first game I will have a nice large iced coffee.
No pre-game for me and I plan on listening to the radio broadcast synced to the TV.
I have no game day superstitions except: DOOMED
How do you sync the radio broadcast to the TV? Generally my TV broadcast, which is streamed is about five seconds behind the live game

Reaction Score
How do you sync the radio broadcast to the TV? Generally my TV broadcast, which is streamed is about five seconds behind the live game
You pause the tv until the radio catches up.

Reaction Score
On pins and needles

Recording both regular broadcast and D and Sue version. I'll wait until about 45 minutes after it starts then watch the recording of the regular broadcast so I can avoid some commercials. Some ads are useful to decompress a bit, use the john and grab a snack. The game will go past my beddie-by time but no way I can quit on it. Unless we are getting slaughtered (which isn't a possibility is it?) at which point I'll cut my emotional losses. If we win I'll watch the D/Sue show tomorrow. If we lose, with apologies to D and Sue, I'll delete it.

Reaction Score
This Simulcast is classic. I can listen to Sue, Cheryl and Diana banter for hours. Lol

Reaction Score
Sue and d... hilarious. At the end of 1st of SC game..D tells Stanford recruiting story!

Reaction Score
Trying to watch SC game on Xfinity and have a black screen. Not sure what's going on.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You pause the tv until the radio catches up.
Got it. That wouldn't work for me because radio is ahead of the TV.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Got it. That wouldn't work for me because radio is ahead of the TV.
You can also stop the stream of the audio just as easily as stopping the video to snych them up. I've found it well worth it. I can't listen to network announcers anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom