How about a shout out to Rosemary Ragel! | The Boneyard

How about a shout out to Rosemary Ragel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When the team gets invited to the White House, they should be sure to bring Rosemary along. I don't know if the athletic trainer normally makes that trip with the players and coaching staff, but Rosemary certainly earned it this year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Rosie did a great job. This looked like a year when injuries, both significant and minor, would derail our pursuit of the NC. Congrats to her!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When the team gets invited to the White House, they should be sure to bring Rosemary along. I don't know if the athletic trainer normally makes that trip with the players and coaching staff, but Rosemary certainly earned it this year.
Absolutely one of those girls could turn ankle in their heels, Rosie needs to be there. Maya's already telling the team remember to pack a pain of flats to play in.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
The wizard behind the curtain did enough to get our banged up Huskies to and through the National Championship in successful fashion. She earned her pay...and deserves a BIG raise!

THANKS ROSIE!

Rosemary's student assistant is a co-worker's daughter

Attachments

• mikes daughter with trophy .jpg
    mikes daughter with trophy .jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 63

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I would kill for that job lol.. She's got to be one smart kid

I thought you wanted Amanda Kimball's job. I told her that once.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I totally agree with the props for Rosie, but let's not forget Dr. Tom Trojian. I had once thought he was only involved in the more serious injuries, (Banks) but he is involved with all rehab issues.

Reaction Score
I totally agree with the props for Rosie, but let's not forget Dr. Tom Trojian. I had once thought he was only involved in the more serious injuries, (Banks) but he is involved with all rehab issues.
All hail Dr. Trojian!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Haha I do but I'd love to shadow rosemary as well

Yeah she's great, but I did have a conversation with both of them about you.

Reaction Score
And while we are on this subject, have we given enough kudos to Stephanie Dolson for playing with both grace and skill through considerable pain? Ragle and Trojian may have done exceptional work to make it possible, but Stephanie had to actually go out there and perform. She couldn't be our shiniest star, but she was an undoubted star, and I don't think that we could have gone all the way without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom