Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Jesus that was quick. Unreal

Reaction Score
You have no idea what he was saying. You think he was on them because he was so animated? They were nodding in agreement. Either way, sometimes people need to get an arse chewing and Noel has earned their respect to do so.

Well agree to disagree. Looked like Knapp and Levy completely tuned him out.

What does an in game arse chewing accomplish exactly? Will the line play better because a teammate told them they suck? Just never understood it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Total BS. He was clearly out

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Jamar Summers looks totally deflated out there, and obviously did last week as well. Not even just performance, but body language. I wonder what's going on there...

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I encourage you to watch the Ryder Cup starting tomorrow and some College Football this weekend. Do you notice any differences? The Ryder Cup is a Golf Tournament unlike anything else in the sport. Sure there are cheers and fans, but it is nothing like Football. Silence and quiet on a golf course is the expected norm, not to mention generally an individual sport. Football is anything but that. Football is violence and collisions. Absolutely different motivational tactics and techniques need to be used. Not even close nor comparable. Let's be real. I hope you're smarter than this.
you didn't answer the question at hand - the rest I got covered.

Maybe they should yell as motivation since the past motivation for USA hasn't related to victories

It's a slow FB night.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Damn he is fast. That's just talent.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
We're seeing a team that is very, very angry. Not in a way that comes across in a meaningful way on the field, but which comes across in giving up on the game and instead looking to cheap shot the opponent. I can't help but think this is the players venting their frustration with coaching decisions in this year's close games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom