Hope Tristen Newton gets back on track | The Boneyard

Hope Tristen Newton gets back on track

Reaction Score
The last few games hes been way off. Not that he didn't contribute but he fell off the high level(talked about as all American and nba prospect). Id really like to get him going again. Its pivotal that our big 3 play at least efficient average to play at optimum, team levels. Run the first 1-2 plays for him.

Poe

Reaction Score
Tristen shines in the biggest games; I’m not too worried about an early January “slump”. Fortunately this team has weapons to pick up the slack even without Clingan.

Reaction Score
You do realize that the flu has been affecting the team. I would take a rather large bet that he was sick the past couple of weeks
I would say this is the best explanation for some of the guys looking lethargic in certain games in the past couple weeks.
I'm glad we won the games and I hope everyone's better now.

Reaction Score
No worries at all. A vet that will be there in the big moments when needed.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The nation has adjusted to our offense as Newton/Karaban are now 1 and 1A on the defensive gameplan for every opponent. Time to respond.

Reaction Score
He was really off in the DePaul Game especially at the start. Be nice to see him get back to himself.

Reaction Score
Also seems like he’s learning how to play with Steph. Now we’ve got essentially 2 point guards whereas with Solo, they had enough games together where the roles had become clearly defined.

Reaction Score
The last few games hes been way off. Not that he didn't contribute but he fell off the high level(talked about as all American and nba prospect). Id really like to get him going again. Its pivotal that our big 3 play at least efficient average to play at optimum, team levels. Run the first 1-2 plays for him.
He has this type of stretch every year before he wins a national championship

Reaction Score
You do realize that the flu has been affecting the team. I would take a rather large bet that he was sick the past couple of weeks
I was thinking that too because he looked pretty lethargic and some of the passes he was making were definitely not him. Everyone goes through shooting slumps but he just looked devoid of energy.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I was thinking that too because he looked pretty lethargic and some of the passes he was making were definitely not him. Everyone goes through shooting slumps but he just looked devoid of energy.
Yeah, another example of it was when he tried to defend a player by sticking out his rear end. That was kinda funny , if you renember.

Reaction Score
Who are our big 3? Newton, Karaban and Castle?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I really wouldn’t worry about it much as long as we are winning. This team has so many weapons there hasn’t been much of a need for him to force it during the mini shooting slump. He has 12 assists over the last 2 games, so he is facilitating nicely for his teammates.

Reaction Score
No worries at all. A vet that will be there in the big moments when needed.
Mentioned him in another thread. His shooting and turnovers have been bad. But his hand looks like it’s been taped up. I’ve been thinking that’s the issue in some part.

Reaction Score
I think Newton has done pretty well to find ways to contribute during this recent slump. I think he scored 17 last game, and always seems to help out on the boards and get some assists. He was a streaky shooter last year as well. It is just a matter of time but til his shot comes back around.

Reaction Score
The nation has adjusted to our offense as Newton/Karaban are now 1 and 1A on the defensive gameplan for every opponent. Time to respond.
We have the #3 offense in the country, I think we're okay

Reaction Score
Still on the Wooden Watch List...

Reaction Score
Deserves all the accolades. Teams are focused on him and not getting a favorable whistle (it happens) at this time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom