Hope they postpone signing day event | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hope they postpone signing day event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nothing amazes me more than people in CT cowering to snowflakes. When I went to school(albeit a half century ago) school buses actually drove through the stuff and school wasn't canceled or delayed unless feet were predicted. Many a time I remember coming home from school in a heavy snow storm but guess what? We all made it. We're all still alive to tell about it. And.... I made a pretty penny as a lad shoveling all that glorious snow. This state has turned into a bunch of litigious freakin pu---ys!!

Reaction Score
Nothing amazes me more than people in CT cowering to snowflakes. When I went to school(albeit a half century ago) school buses actually drove through the stuff and school wasn't canceled or delayed unless feet were predicted. Many a time I remember coming home from school in a heavy snow storm but guess what? We all made it. We're all still alive to tell about it. And.... I made a pretty penny as a lad shoveling all that glorious snow. This state has turned into a bunch of litigious freakin pu---ys!!

crying-baby-snow-4887151.jpg

Reaction Score
GDL needs a note taker in Cleveland, you should join him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

You are so clueless that sportsart and I agree on something.

To give you a frame of reference based on your walking up hills both ways to school in blizzards...

You have done a better job than Carter bringing Egypt and Israel together.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Will miss hearing the coach talk about each recruit and what he has planned for team this coming spring and summer. Just won't be the same...

Reaction Score
I actually think that an expanded twitter and social media presence on signing day probably gets better penetration than having a shindig at the rent.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To give you a frame of reference based on your walking up hills both ways to school in blizzards...

And when he tells us younger folk about it, we just don't believe him.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FWIW, they cancelled classes today. And the warning is until 6:00pm. No brainer.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They closed the Travelers buildings. Usually they are arguing to the state that their employees deserve to be allowed on interstates even when they are closed.

Reaction Score
They closed the Travelers buildings. Usually they are arguing to the state that their employees deserve to be allowed on interstates even when they are closed.
Initially it was just a delay, they came to their senses around 830 and shut it down. Definitely a nice day to work from home/watch signing day unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom