Home game vs. Cincinnati’s 09/29 announced as 3:30 kick-off | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Home game vs. Cincinnati’s 09/29 announced as 3:30 kick-off

Reaction Score
lol you were reading him after his uconn to the big ten fever dreams?
I didn't pay much attention to conference realignment besides the Big XII fiasco. Better late than never, though

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Will 4-0 Cincy (or Cuse for that matter) creep into the rankings? This poor team can’t catch a break this year but in 2 years we’ll reap the benefits.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Definitely prefer games against teams with a slower paced offense

Reaction Score
I think we pull it out 49-45.

In order for Uconn to win it needs to be a 19-15 game. Fickell has put way to many athletes into the mix in a short period of time. A shootout would work in their favor.

Reaction Score
Will 4-0 Cincy (or Cuse for that matter) creep into the rankings? This poor team can’t catch a break this year but in 2 years we’ll reap the benefits.
Well BC did last week for some inexplicable reason (and then proceeded to get throttled by 0-3 Purdue) so I would not be shocked and at least in the case of Cuse and Cincy they would at least be SLIGHTLY (not that that is saying much) more deserving.

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
why are ya'll hating on Pindell. He is the one light that burns hope in a massive ocean of sadness...Its not his fault the rest of the team is garbage, especially the defense... sorry he isn't a 5* caliber qb...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
why are ya'll hating on Pindell. He is the one light that burns hope in a massive ocean of sadness...Its not his fault the rest of the team is garbage, especially the defense... sorry he isn't a 5* caliber qb...
Hating? Hardly, people just want to play with the roster a bit for the long haul since he is a senior.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m a bit torn on the issue. Pindell has waited and prepared his whole life for this opportunity. I think he deserves to shine this year. I do also wanted to get experience for Washington or Krajewski but I lean towards giving Pindell 90% if the snaps and all of them if we have a shot at winning (which with the exception of Memphis/USF will hopefully be most of our remaining games).

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
Hating? Hardly, people just want to play with the roster a bit for the long haul since he is a senior.
I agree, but he should get most of the snaps this season...if the game is out of reach ( we are not blowing out anyone Lmao..) then lets the backups come in for a few snaps. But, i think pindell deserves this chance.

Reaction Score
Congrats on shutting out the other Miami.
I mean we have trouble keeping an FCS team under 50, so yeah Congrats to them. If we did that this year it would probably feel like winning the NC at this point.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I think more of Pindell. 146 QB rating over the first three games, 2 opponents of which were ranked. He was also I think #11 for QB rushing in the nation coming into this week, and he had thrown for twice as many touchdowns as picks, even with a young offensive line.

I'll stop posting on this too. Mostly because it's crazy...

Damn... when did you turn into "Capt Salty"???? LOL

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Pindell needs to play period. Anyone wanting a freshman leading this team is not thinking about winning, which is possible with Pindell, not so much with a freshman at the helm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom