Home and Home with Florida | The Boneyard

Home and Home with Florida

Reaction Score
So as of 12/5 we have:

@Villanova
Florida
3 games in the Charleston Classic (Florida, Miami, Xavier, Penn St., St. Joe's, Towson, Missouri State)

I think we are looking at another Big East team in the works. Hearing Providence, but I know they are also talking to Georgetown.

Reaction Score
Need more good home games that’s still abysmal home non conference

Reaction Score
Awesome, this is great news. Swept the series last time around, plus the F4 game obviously.

I find this @tcf15 video to be among the most rewatchable UConn videos out there.

I agree. I so love the video of this run. Likewise, it may be among my favorite memories of UConn basketball.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Awesome, this is great news. Swept the series last time around, plus the F4 game obviously.

I find this @tcf15 video to be among the most rewatchable UConn videos out there.

Hahaha I forgot we beat the #1 overall seed out of conference twice in one season. Brilliant.

But this is awesome news, much respect to Florida. Only a handful of programs with the championship prestige that UConn and Florida have this millennium. But also a bit lame we might play them twice next year?

Reaction Score
Glad we are keeping our OOC schedule strong. Hopefully we get at least one more good OOC home game and another away.

C

Chief00

So with the Charleston Classic, we have the potential to play Florida twice, is that correct?

Reaction Score
Hahaha I forgot we beat the #1 overall seed out of conference twice in one season. Brilliant.

But this is awesome news, much respect to Florida. Only a handful of programs with the championship prestige that UConn and Florida have this millennium. But also a bit lame we might play them twice next year?

UConn to the SEC confirmed.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I just want at least one more home OOC game vs. a NBE/P5 team so we can play one at gampel. 2015 was the last OOC game at gampel that anyone cared about

Reaction Score
Feel like we gotta add St Johns so we get a game at MSG.

Then add either Georgetown or Providence and a couple of Yale/Harvard/UMass/Vermont.

And perfecto.

Reaction Score
According to PC fans on Twitter UConn is afraid to schedule them because they beat us in a charity exhibition game last year. Not kidding, this is actually what one of them is trying to explain to me right now.

Reaction Score
I just want at least one more home OOC game vs. a NBE/P5 team so we can play one at gampel. 2015 was the last OOC game at gampel that anyone cared about

Hey, I mean, when was the last conference game at gampel people cared about?

Reaction Score

Yeah there are going to be students graduate that have never seen a worthwhile OOC game on campus.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
According to PC fans on Twitter UConn is afraid to schedule them because they beat us in a charity exhibition game last year. Not kidding, this is actually what one of them is trying to explain to me right now.
I don't want to play them because screw them. They wouldn't play us back when they were good with Jimmy Foster Walker and Johnny Egan. They wouldn't play UConn until the Big East made them.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can we please have this game at Gampel for old times sake?
I prefer Hartford for most games but Florida should be in Gampel.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I know I’m probably not the only one but I hope we play Memphis at gampel next year. Would probably be a sellout and an unreal atmostphere. (Assuming both teams are as good as we think they’ll be)

Reaction Score
Like this. Did just remember they are in Charleston too...so chance we play them twice.

1544028766172.gif

Reaction Score
Would prefer Georgetown. I'm interested in what Eweing is brewing down there.

Despite how others may feel, I think having a strong Georgetown is good for CBB.

College bball is doing just fine without Gtown, it's not like the nba without the knicks.

but i'd prefer gtown over PC too for the DMV exposure. Hurley wants to get that pipeline flowing again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom