Highlights v. Villanova pt 2 | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Villanova pt 2

Reaction Score
Watch the Nova bench during the first half. That one player who has a towel over his shoulder, claps for every UConn make. Never seen this before or is this some joke I know nothing about? Maybe Chief or someone in the know, knows.

Reaction Score
Watch the Nova bench during the first half. That one player who has a towel over his shoulder, claps for every UConn make. Never seen this before or is this some joke I know nothing about? Maybe Chief or someone in the know, knows.

Nova Hired Voodoo artist?

Reaction Score
Just watched it again and it's hilarious. Do we have a spy on the Villanova bench? Any Villanova fans on here want to tell us what this is about?

Reaction Score
Just watched it again and it's hilarious. Do we have a spy on the Villanova bench? Any Villanova fans on here want to tell us what this is about?
If he claps vigorously for UConn makes, I wonder what he does when Nova scores? Cartwheels, somersaults?

Reaction Score

Whoa. That's wild. I've never seen that before.

There has to be a reason, but i cant think of anything reasonable.

Reaction Score
If he claps vigorously for UConn makes, I wonder what he does when Nova scores? Cartwheels, somersaults?
Who knows? Wasn't a big enough sample size, to get an informed conclusions, last night.

Reaction Score
after reading this and watching, I’m so very confused. The only explanation I can come up with, which sounds insane, is that this guy claps a whole lot so that when a UConn player is squaring up for a shot right in front of him he can clap furiously to try to distract the shooter and not get a technical on the bench. If you watch closely he does clap hard when people shoot near him, but this is pure insanity

Reaction Score
The clapping could be like a “cmon let’s get it together” thing. But regardless, strange

Reaction Score
The clapping could be like a “cmon let’s get it together” thing. But regardless, strange
Yea. It seems like he is a positive, glass is half full, type of thinker. "Oh, good effort on D let's do better next time", clap, clap, clap. More power to him.

Reaction Score
The best thing Nova had going on is beginning of the video
Lol that reminds me of the 2009 Philly subregional at the Wells Fargo center.

I attended the 2nd round games. UConn beat Texas A&M easily, then Villanova just ended UCLA in the nightcap. It was a humiliating loss; I think Villanova was still doubling them up deep into the second half.

Both winners went to the final four, which was cool.

Anyway, the best thing about that second game was the UCLA cheerleaders. Every single one of them was a supermodel-level beauty. It was astonishing. The only game I ever attended where men were openly rooting for more timeouts.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol that reminds me of the 2009 Philly subregional at the Wells Fargo center.

I attended the 2nd round games. UConn beat Texas A&M easily, then Villanova just ended UCLA in the nightcap. It was a humiliating loss; I think Villanova was still doubling them up deep into the second half.

Both winners went to the final four, which was cool.

Anyway, the best thing about that second game was the UCLA cheerleaders. Every single one of them was a supermodel-level beauty. It was astonishing. The only game I ever attended where men were openly rooting for more timeouts.
Your memory reminded me of the 1996 First and Second Round games in Indy that I attended. This was the game that Princeton beat UCLA. The cheerleaders must have gone off the court at least twice to change their uniforms. Always well received by most in the crowd.

UConn beat Colgate in the second afternoon game after Duke lost to Eastern Michigan in the first. UConn then played Eastern Michigan in the second round. Eastern Michigan made a lot of their shots in the first half and were up. Some wimpy Princeton dude was in my face the first half. Somehow I kept my composure and never popped him. It was nice to see UConn win and Princeton get creamed by Mississippi State in the second game. He was pretty quiet at that point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom