HFD | The Boneyard

HFD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was getting so bored at looking at the same BS from garbage posters. Thank you for coming back. Even though I dont agree with everything you say it still makes me interested. I know when you post something it'll catch my attention.

-- Now im through smoking your pole. Im 35 and I like the logo. If you dont like it, suck it. ;-)

Reaction Score
At least Jimmy gives us a good looking avatar. Cody's is, what, a couple of guys overcompensating with big fish?

Reaction Score
At least Jimmy gives us a good looking avatar. Cody's is, what, a couple of guys overcompensating with big fish?
Overcompensating with the catch of the day. haha. ok.
Jimmy is as much a ball buster as anyone else. I love it, bring it, take it, etc.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I was getting so bored at looking at the same BS from garbage posters. Thank you for coming back. Even though I dont agree with everything you say it still makes me interested. I know when you post something it'll catch my attention.

-- Now im through smoking your pole. Im 35 and I like the logo. If you dont like it, suck it. ;-)

U da man codyj. I need guys like u and carl on my ussct other wise it would look more like a captain Morgan commercial then a army/navy.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Yeah, I like Jimmy's avatar pic. I'd consider either one of those the catch of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom