Hey u | The Boneyard

Hey u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ftw. F the acc. F cuse. F pitt. F bc. F psu. Etc.... The northeast is our country for the rest of tome. Dam what your mama told ya imdam tellin ya. Its our time and ill be dammed if i dont get 40k strong blue out and all that jazzzzzxxxxx. Xxxzzzzzzzzzz

Exciusr me

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Its earlyg bro. What r u b cuse fan ot simethinh? In that case i eould ho home and crt bout bulahit.

Reaction Score
Ftw. F the acc. F cuse. F pitt. F bc. F psu. Etc.... The northeast is our Fecunditying country for the rest of tome. Dam what your mama told ya imdam tellin ya. Its our time and ill be dammed if i dont get 40k strong blue out and all that jazzzzzxxxxx. Xxxzzzzzzzzzz

Exciusr me

Y.O.L.O.

Reaction Score
Its earlyg bro. What r u b cuse fan ot simethinh? In that case i eould ho home and crt bout bulahit.
Awesome post. I had a visual of Charlie, from "It's AlWays Sunny In Philadelphia" muttering your words. Even scarier, I knew exactly what you were attempting to type.

Reaction Score
Awesome post. I had a visual of Charlie, from "It's AlWays Sunny In Philadelphia" muttering your words. Even scarier, I knew exactly what you were attempting to type.
Took me a while, but I figured it out. Best part is he thinks I'm a 'Cuse fan. Where the hell did that come from?

I can tell by the mistyped letters that he was leaning to the right!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This thead ought to be pinned for at least a week.

Because if any of us happens to get a bit down during the week, this will brighten our day.

Epic.

Reaction Score
I thought it was concise and well written. But I lived in IDC in the early 80's.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ah, a Makers Muppet post for the football team. Excellent.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
wow. Youll regret this post tomorow morning.
No shot he'll regret this. He'll laugh about it. Also the use of capital letters is pretty awesome. Although if he did it from a phone it would automatically capitalize it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I can't come up with one, but I was thinking that HFD could lead the football team out of the tunnel against NCState. He was telling me some of the details the other day about how it would look like:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No shot he'll regret this. He'll laugh about it. Also the use of capital letters is pretty awesome. Although if he did it from a phone it would automatically capitalize it.
Iphone. U are correct. Sunday funday starts at 3! Get some!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And f cuse! My heads hurts far less than cuse hearts.

lol - back on the board, unrepentent and head held high. Way to walk it off.

baby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc