He's baaaack! | The Boneyard

He's baaaack!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
That warms my Husky heart.

Lauren Conrad Awww GIF

Reaction Score
It's pretty cool that it was Piath that first stepped forward to fix Coach's hair. And then everyone else joined in for a group hug. This is far more than a team. It's a ginormous extended family.

Are you paying attention, potential future Huskies?

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Glad the Big Guy's back, but how abt a big Huskies Howl for CD, loved her substitutions, and game management the last two games, also whn the games were no longer in doubt she gave the bench some pretty good time, I even thought she was gonna wheel Nika out on the floor for a few....Great job CD and JE, any news on Shea's return?

Reaction Score
And all the time I thought "The Big G" was a grocery store in Willimantic!:D Forget the Sabaru commercials...if you want to see the true definition of "love", just watch this team interact with the coaches, their teammates, and even humble star-struck fans like us. It shows what the power of working together for a common goal can accomplish. Win, lose, or draw in the coming days, I have never been more proud of a group of young women than I am with this free spirited, hard working, dedicated ballers.

Reaction Score
Can’t help but recalling Doris Burke’s comments when Dolson came off the court in her final game agains ND in the finals, she and Geno hugged and Doris said something along the lines of when you first believe in them as people and second as basketball players, this is the relationship that is built and sustains far beyond when they leave the program. This affection shown Geno doesn’t present itself to just any program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom