Here's the Teams and Schedule UConn will Play on Trip | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here's the Teams and Schedule UConn will Play on Trip

Reaction Score
I disagree ---Europe has historically been for ---team bonding, chemistry, building friends of teammates. Typically they become ---all for one, and one for all when they get back..
UConn would be crazy to play Paige in any of theses games. Have her go through the warmups and then park it on the bench.
e

Reaction Score
I disagree ---Europe has historically been for ---team bonding, chemistry, building friends of teammates. Typically they become ---all for one, and one for all when they get back..

e
No reasons Paige can’t bond while sitting on the bench. She will still be able to participate in tik tok and Instagram high jinx. What could be more important than that on this European vacation.

Reaction Score
There are highlights, then there are highlights. I hope the highlights reels they produce are a minimum of 12–15 minutes in length, not a 90-second rush job. :rolleyes:
You are talking about game highlights

Reaction Score
No reasons Paige can’t bond while sitting on the bench. She will still be able to participate in tik tok and Instagram high jinx. What could be more important than that on this European vacation.
Paige has been bonding on and off for the last two years sitting on the bench, I think it's time she get's off the bench and really starts to have fun playing.

Reaction Score
Good grief. She’s not a china doll.

Reaction Score
I'm kind of expecting scores similar to this for all of UConn's games on this trip. Please educate me if an opponent has a chance of staying within 30.

Curious how y'all see the PT distribution in these games/ I would not play any of the players recovering from surgery more than 1-20 minutes though I would be tempted to give more minutes to Carolyn if I knew her present medical chart. DeBerry and the freshmen would get a lot of time.
Deberry is out recovering from surgery to an injury she was battling all last season, so she won’t be playing. I’d imagine these games will be closer than you think. They are playing against Nika’s former teammates who have had multiple high D1 level players over the years so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was close. Tennesse had fairly close games in Italy as well. It all depends who you find to play over there.

I’d expect limited minutes for everyone and a pretty even distribution across the board. Paige, if she plays, would likely get the least of everyone.

Reaction Score
Paige has been bonding on and off for the last two years sitting on the bench, I think it's time she get's off the bench and really starts to have fun playing.
Is Paige allowed to fully participate at practice? If so, games should not be an issue. Suspect that these games, particularly with all the subs UConn has at guard, are likely less strenuous than a typical Huskie practice.

Reaction Score
I would expect the non-starters to get more minutes than the core starters (defined as Paige, Azzi, Aaliyah, Caroline, Nika and Aubrey). It all depends on how badly Geno wants to win these games, versus how much he wants to see how the others can handle themselves against some different competition. Of course health of the players in general will certainly be considered as well.

Reaction Score
Is Paige allowed to fully participate at practice? If so, games should not be an issue. Suspect that these games, particularly with all the subs UConn has at guard, are likely less strenuous than a typical Husky practice.
Yes she is cleared to play

Reaction Score
I agree, but any of the other 12 have pretty much the same chance of getting hurt. A ship is safe in port, but that is not the reason why it was built.
Ships are sorteed to sea when hurricane are inbound to NOT be destroyed against the pier.

Submarines go deep once beyond the "shelf"...

Reaction Score
The Men's Euro games are on UConn+ so I would expect the Women's games would be there also in a few days. Not live. Tape not very good, all from 1 camera in the middle of empty stands. No zoom.
UConn+ app is free on FireTV and AppleTV and maybe Roku.

Reaction Score
That's now the challenge. Here are the four I've thought of quickly, plus (gratis), a few more "depending on the day": The Lake District in England; Cerro Campanario in Argentina; Iguazu Falls in Argentina/Brazil; and Easter Island. And on another day here are a few more: Taj Mahal in India, Kyoto, Japan, and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania.
Thanks for asking.

Where's Storrs, CT?

Reaction Score
I'll take a beating for this!!!!! Paige is a super talent. So far no NC's--mostly because of injuries. This team these last 3 year had lots of talent-- and little in the way of a power post (apologies to ONO and Dorka) . Uconn came close, size may have pushed them to the NC.
Point is--Paige is great--but not the be all to end all--many member of her past 2 team may be WNBA talent--\I'd rather worry about the 11 other members (sorry I didn't count them) and let Geno worry about Paige and winning an NC.
If healthy, Paige is the type of player that can "will" a team to greatness. Just like Diana's senior year.

Reaction Score
None of the four games will be broadcast or streamed live. All four are scheduled for 7 p.m. local time, however, that could change once UConn is on site.

Any word on Youtube live streaming for this one? Do we know the game time?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom