help with watching the games | The Boneyard

help with watching the games

Reaction Score
hello
I live in CT with Frontier cable service.... Frontier does not have SNY or MSG..... how can I can I watch the games anybody please help. i have firestick

Reaction Score
hello
I live in CT with Frontier cable service.... Frontier does not have SNY or MSG..... how can I can I watch the games anybody please help. i have firestick
If you can switch to another cable service you’ll be better off.

Reaction Score
Atlantic Broadband doesn't carry SNY!
A lot of people were pi--ed that the game wasn't on!

Reaction Score
As others have suggested, time to "cut the cord" from Frontier. You would still need their Internet to support the Fire Stick if you do decide to go with YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV or Fubo TV, as @mhshuskies mentioned all three carry SNY.

I would imagine lot of hesitation about "freeing" yourself from Frontier perhaps you have their "bundle" package (TV, Internet and Phone). From my days with Comcast, I would never place my phone service with a cable company. It just made it easier to cut the cord when the options came available.

Reaction Score
I asked the same question about NH yesterday. The answer for me was FoxNow. It was free and surprisingly easy.

Reaction Score
If you're in CT I don't think you can stream on FoxNow (blacked out.) That's what I understand anyway.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Atlantic Broadband doesn't carry SNY!
A lot of people were pi--ed that the game wasn't on!
Does it carry FS1 and FS2?

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Technologically challenged as I am, my strategy is to wait for some kind Boneyard soul (@eebmg often takes pity on my woeful ineptitude) to post the game video, subsequent All Access video and coach and player videos, so I can see all the action, albeit a little bit after everyone else.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you're in CT I don't think you can stream on FoxNow (blacked out.) That's what I understand anyway.
hello
If you are in CT and have a Firestick, then sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV or Hulu Live or FuboTV and see if SNY is available.
If SNY is available, then you will just have to see if cutting the cord is the way to go.

Reaction Score
Like some Boneyarders, I couldn't get the game on Fox Sports app here in Florida. My brother who lives a half mile away has exactly the same system and provider (Spectrum). He watched the whole game. All I got was a mysterious ELI-1600 error! I tried all the common tricks from re-booting to clearing the cache but nothing worked. In frustration, I contacted both Fox and Spectrum help desks. Neither one knew "Eli" and each one blamed the other for the problem. Today Eli appears to have taken a vacation and hopefully I can now watch the game.

Reaction Score
@UconnMark, ELI-1600 is a trace error, sometimes you will see an ELI-9000. It's 100% Spectrum's issue, no question. Try unplugging the modem for about 30 seconds and then trying again.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you are local to CT and your TV/Cable provider chooses not to carry SNY you are out of luck for SNY games. You have 3 options I believe:

1. Find a friend that gets SNY
2. Find a bar that gets SNY
3. Ditch Frontier for something better that gets SNY

Reaction Score
I live in the SNY area and watched the game on SNY. However, FoxNow also had the game and it was not blacked out. Fox is the Big East provider so I doubt they would black out the game especially now that no (or few) fans are allowed to see it live.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Technologically challenged as I am, my strategy is to wait for some kind Boneyard soul (@eebmg often takes pity on my woeful ineptitude) to post the game video, subsequent All Access video and coach and player videos, so I can see all the action, albeit a little bit after everyone else.
The games are posted on the uconnhuskygames website. Not too sure about the non SNY material (pre and post game news conferences, interviews).

Reaction Score
saw the last game on the fox sports app and it worked well here in Eastern MA. I am interested in cutting the cable cord... is there any streaming services that has SNY out of market ?? It would be great to DVR the games... I may start a new thread with this....

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
We rented a house while ours was being renovated. The rental had Frontier cable provided by the owner. After just 2 weeks (we were there for 8 months) I had Frontier disconnected and we switched to Comcast. WCBB aside the difference between the two cable providers, especially internet speed and reliability, is night and day.
We have since moved back into our house and cut the cord - sort of. Comcast has a Beta version streaming service that we watch on Roku. The channel lineup includes SNY. I think we pay about a quarter of what our bill was (they are also our ISP) when we had bundled Comcast.

Reaction Score
Not listed on Fox sports via any of the access points I've tried. Anyone seeing it?
thanks

Reaction Score
I do not see the Uconn/Seton Hall game listed on Fox sports Live. Anybody know anything? Avid Husky

Reaction Score
Wow ....some of you people are just ridiculous .... someone suggested going to a friends house or a bar in the Pandemic, maybe you are not social distancing, I AM..... also, I already kicked myself in the ass numerous times for having the service of Frontier...... dont need to be told..... just asked for creative ways to watch my beloved Lady Huskies.... Where is the love people ...... it goes a long way....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom