HELP - Geno’s appearance - Mike Anthony | The Boneyard

HELP - Geno’s appearance - Mike Anthony

Reaction Score
Been following UConn women’s b’ball a long time and, though I’ve been much more interested in Geno’s recruiting, developing, and winning than in his evolving sartorial appearance, Mike Anthony’s comment about a mustachioed 1990’s recruitment of Lobo threw me. I’ve seen him of late unshaven (in my dotage, I too postpone my trips to the razor) but I don’t ever recall full above the lip adornment. Can anyone verify the statement or provide verification with a picture??

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Never saw it. Will believe I when I see photographic evidence (from someone other than @Biff)
I personally cannot wait to see Biff's take on this. I can picture geno with one of those gag glasses with the nose and the moustache that wiggles up and down. I would do it myself , but I possess none of the skills necessary to do it. It will be a layup for @Biff.

Reaction Score
My wife went to HS with Geno and we have followed him for many years. Never remember a stash.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
So I have never seen a photo of Geno with a stash nor have I ever heard of him having one while he was recruiting Rebecca.

Having said that we do know that Geno is very calculating and if he did have a stash, I'm sure he would have worked it into his recruiting strategy. Just a few possible examples come to mind:

geno_hercule.jpg

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So I have never seen a photo of Geno with a stash nor have I ever heard of him having one while he was recruiting Rebecca.

Having said that we do know that Geno is very calculating and if he did have a stash, I'm sure he would have worked it into his recruiting strategy. Just a few possible examples come to mind:

View attachment 40485
I love them all ,Biff. But do Geno with the beaglepuss. Not just for me, but the whole yard would love it. :cool:

Reaction Score
I couldn't find a picture of Geno with a mustache. I can't imagine he would have had one, given how meticulous his appearance was back then. It's easy to look unkempt with a mustache, something Geno would never have allowed back in those days.

Reaction Score
Biff, I concede - don’t know where I was during geno’s Upper lip growth years. Think what got Rebecca was either the Poirot or the Marx era. Or should we look for a consensus and pass the results along to Geno, Kathy, and/or Caroline Doty

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom