Helmet Inflatable This Season? | The Boneyard

Helmet Inflatable This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Who think this bad boy will be back? Now that the helmet is changed it'll be interesting to see if they get a new one, something different, or maybe it'll go away completly?

628x471.jpg

Personally, I always like the fireworks, pyro/smoke, w/ no helmet when the boys ran out of the tunnel.

Thoughts?

uconn-pitt-football-11-09-12-getty-jared-wickerham.jpg

Reaction Score
Who think this bad boy will be back? Now that the helmet is changed it'll be interesting to see if they get a new one, something different, or maybe it'll go away completly?

628x471.jpg

Personally, I always like the fireworks, pyro/smoke, w/ no helmet when the boys ran out of the tunnel.

Thoughts?

uconn-pitt-football-11-09-12-getty-jared-wickerham.jpg

The inflatable looked silly anyway. They should just stick to basics and keep it simple.

Reaction Score
Maybe if the team parachuted in to show our ties to Pratt and Whitney

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm thinking F-18 flyovers should now be mandatory at all games... Despite the federal ban on military flyovers for sporting events... P&W can pull some strings for us, right??

Either that, OR we go back to that horrible pre-game intro video with the computer animated huskies running alongside the metro north tracks, and into Hartford, to Storrs, etc... But this time its a pack of huskies flying F-18's into The Rent. A la Univ. of Alaska's hockey intro video, Hahaha...

Reaction Score
I'm thinking F-18 flyovers should now be mandatory at all games... Despite the federal ban on military flyovers for sporting events... P&W can pull some strings for us, right??

Either that, OR we go back to that horrible pre-game intro video with the computer animated huskies running alongside the metro north tracks, and into Hartford, to Storrs, etc... But this time its a pack of huskies flying F-18's into The Rent. A la Univ. of Alaska's hockey intro video, Hahaha...

I think we should burn Jeff Hathaway in effigy every game.

Reaction Score
The blow up helmet has to go.It just looked so tacky.They need to go back to just smoke and fireworks.

Reaction Score
keep the warplane military theme we play the top gun soundtrack. Highway to the danger zone on third downs. And when we sack the qb. Take my breath away

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score

Umm.....Ok...so the way we conquer the world..is to just drop a bunch of missiles into active volcanoes??? Then you Quantum Leap into some other dimension/ world where you seem to score a goal into an empty net where it catches fire?

ohh k...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Umm.....Ok...so the way we conquer the world..is to just drop a bunch of missiles into active volcanoes??? Then you Quantum Leap into some other dimension/ world where you seem to score a goal into an empty net where it catches fire?

ohh k...
Pretty nuts, right??

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I would lose my mind to have a pack of huskies with Jonathan at the front pulling a sled with Diaco on it out of the tunnel while the rest of the team followed on a full sprint.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The hideous inflatable with the smoke has been there the first 2 games with the new logo. I liked the Carmine Burata entrance for years, but that ship has sailed. I would revamp the NO BETTER PLACE THAN HERE NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW video with highlights from previous games to ramp up the crowd and have the team come out to Diaco on the dogsled. Unfortunately, it the sled would have to have wheels since we have no snow!!! But if it did snow.................

Reaction Score
I would lose my mind to have a pack of huskies with Jonathan at the front pulling a sled with Diaco on it out of the tunnel while the rest of the team followed on a full sprint.
Yup - from 2014:
This is where I thought HCBD might have some influence. I so yearn for a dog sled being pulled by male cheerleaders w/ Jonathon on it holding the flag. (I've given up on the actual live dog team - understanding of logistics).

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I can't believe that there is STILL not a pre-gram intro/pump-up video for this team. I expected one for Diaco's first year since the last one we had was in 2012 w/ the FHCPP regieme.

Reaction Score
I will say that AC/DC For Thoes About To Rock is an awesome song to come out to. Packed house and that song on...it's a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom