Heartbreaking OT Loss for the Sun @ Lynx | The Boneyard

Heartbreaking OT Loss for the Sun @ Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Sun up 16 in the 3rd... Then Maya, Simone and finally Lindsey in OT ended the fairy tale. :(

I think the Sun kids played very well. For almost a full 3/4 of the game they looked amazing. Chiney 25pts 10reb 4st 3bs.

The champs played like champs down the stretch.

Still no minutes for Kelly.

Last edited:

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Woulda been awful for the Lynx to lose to the Sun. But the best player in the world scored over 30 for the 2nd consecutive game...

Minor correction... it woulda been WONDERFUL!!! :) Simone's shot to send it to OT was ridiculous... pretty sure she could make that blind folded.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Minor correction... it woulda been WONDERFUL!!! :) Simone's shot to send it to OT was ridiculous... pretty sure she could make that blind folded.
I guess it depends what team you root for... Not a fan of the Sun any longer. But I should have said "it would have been a bad loss, as losses go, to a team probably not going anywhere this season..."...

Reaction Score

Ridiculous is a pretty apt description. CT could not have defended her any better. I do not see how Seimone even saw the basket as she went up. It's as if she just drove to her spot and let it go.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I saw only the second half...Maya was beyond brilliant for a stretch that got Minny back. Whalen had a poor game till OT when she was THE
factor. Chiney was great....will she be in Rio in 2016?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I saw only the second half...Maya was beyond brilliant for a stretch that got Minny back. Whalen had a poor game till OT when she was THE
I expect Chiney will be in Rio one way or another for the US or for Nigeria.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Sun up 16 in the 3rd... Then Maya, Simone and finally Lindsey in OT ended the fairy tale. :(

I thing the Sun kids played very well. For almost a full 3/4 of the game they looked amazing. Chiney 25pts 10reb 4st 3bs.

The champs played like champs down the stretch.

Still no minutes for Kelly.

At look at it as one loss closer to getting a new coach for the Sun :p

Reaction Score

For either the US or Nigeria. It's nice to have such options.

Reaction Score
For either the US or Nigeria. It's nice to have such options.
I don't think Chiney can play for any other team since she's played for Team USA in the U18, 3x3, World Games, etc.

Reaction Score
I don't think Chiney can play for any other team since she's played for Team USA in the U18, 3x3, World Games, etc.

Actually, she can compete for another country, in this case Nigeria, after three years of her last competition with a US national team; Her World Games appearance for Team USA was in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom